chapter 4

Uraraka : "eep! I'm so excited! The party Is tomorrow! Hmmm what am I gonna wear?....."

*Uraraka runs over to her wardrobe and opens the door , scanning it for any pretty dresses or something...*

Uraraka : "ummm...all I have is basic stuff....I have an idea! I'll ask Mina Chan for help!..."

*Uraraka grabs her phone and quickly dials Mina's number...

Mina : "hello?"

Uraraka : "Mina Chan!! , I need you're help! I have nothing to wear for tomorrow!."

Mina : "hmmm.... I think I have some stuff you could borrow! I'll meet you at my place okay?"

Uraraka : "ok I'll be right there!.."

                        (On the way to Mina Chan's house)

Uraraka : "hmmm I wonder what kind of stuff I'm aloud to borrow..."

Izuku : "hey uraraka!!"

Izuku comes running over to uraraka .... And then when he was only a few inches away he tripped on a twig causing him and uraraka to fall over....

Izuku : "Ack! I'm so sorry uraraka!.. here let me help you up..."   (izuku grabs uraraka's hand and Pulls her up )

Izuku : "I'm really sorry about that... Hey as an apology why don't you come round my place I bought some really good ice cream the other day...."

Uraraka : "sure!". *Completely forgot about Mina.....*

Izuku : "great! Let's go! "

*Uraraka starts to walk but realises she twisted her ankle..*

Uraraka : "owch!".

Izuku : "what's wrong are you okay?? "

Uraraka : "I'm fine I just twisted my ankle! I can walk..(tries to walk.) Owww! "

Izuku : "here, I'll carry you.. "

Uraraka : "wait.... What! No I'm fine really!."

Izuku : "no you're not! you're clearly hurt!."

*Izuku walks over and picks uraraka up and carry's her like a princess*

Uraraka : *her face like a kawaii little tomato* "I must be heavy you can put me down now if you like....."

Izuku : "nope! You're as light as a feather!... Hey you're face is really red have you got a fever?..."

Uraraka : "n-no.... Don't worry I'm fine..."

Izuku : "are you sure?... Here let me check..." *Because izuku was using his hands to carry uraraka he had to use his forehead ;) .

Uraraka : *to herself* "eep! Are faces were so close!... I thought I was gonna faint ...."

Izuku : "you sure you're ok?... You're still red.."

Uraraka : "yeah! I'm fine, really!"

Mina Chan enters the picture....

Mina : "there you are!!!..wait why are you being carried by izuku?.."

Uraraka : "ummm... wait I can explain!. "

*Uraraka explains to Mina of how she and deku fell over and how she twisted her ankle , and how she totally forgot about Mina....*

Mina : "whaaat you forgot about me??... You were the one asking for help! Anyway let's go to my place then! I picked out a bunch of stuff for you!..."

Uraraka : "ok!.. my ankle feels much better now!.. thanks izuku!."

Izuku : "no problem:)... But I still haven't gotten to give you that ice cream yet so we should do that at some point!."

Uraraka : "sure!."

Mina : "come on uraraka you've kept me waiting long enough!." * Drags uraraka off*

End of chapter 4!, I hope that there was a good amount of izuku X uraraka moments in this chapter!, Thank you all for reading!, The next chapter should be out soon!.