CEASEFIRE

Warning: Expletives and informal expressions.

Lea's POV

I placed my hand on my stomach while staring on the lampshade at the bedside table. I can't help but to smile because the little baby in my tummy is already 3 weeks now. More weeks, my little one, then I'll finally see your beautiful smile.

I was startled when someone knocked on the door. I was literally petrified because who could this be this person who has a duplicate in my house?

"Lea!"

My eyes widened, it was Mom. Agad akong bumaba sa kama at sinuot ang tsinelas na nasa ilalim niyon. Sabi na nga ba she could follow me anywhere.

I opened the door and there she is, fuming mad.

"What are you doing here?"ako

I asked in a cold tone. I don't know why I'm acting cold to her after I found out the truth. Wala naman siyang ginawang masama, pinaalam niya lang sa akin ang katotohanan. It's just that—I don't know.

"Anong what I am doing here? Ikaw! What are you doing here?! And you resigned as the CEO?! Are you insane?! Lea, are you insane?!"Glenda

I rolled my eyes. If I know, gustong-gusto niya nang duruin ang sintido ko.  Pero huwag niya lang subukan. Also, yes, I resigned as the CEO. That should be Aga's, dahil kay Tito Robert naman talaga ibibigay ang posisyon at si Aga ang anak so that should be his.

"What's the problem with that? I know Aga can manage that."ako

Lumabas ako sa kwarto ko at nilagpasan siya.

"Ano—ha! Tanga! Hindi ka na naman nag-iisip! Ang bobo mo! Ano bang rason mo? Kasi mahal mo siya kahit na pinsan mo siya? Wake up huwag kang tanga sa lalak—"Glenda

"Tangina oo na ako na ang tanga!"ako

I shouted as I look back to her. I controlled my temper and touched my stomach, ang baby ko.

"Nagmahal lang ako. Eh ikaw, nagmahal ka na ba?"ako

Taas kilay kong tanong. I smirked and I kno that I caught her old guard. Oh come on, dati pa lang tinatanong ko na ang sarili ko kung mahal niya ba talaga si Dad o ang pera niya lang. 'Yung katotohanang bihira lang siya umuwi sa amin dito sa America dahil dito kami nakatira noon pero mas madalas pa siya sa Pilipinas. Ano bang trip niya?

"Wala kang alam."Glenda

Matigas niyang tugon kaya napangisi ako. I crossed my arms as I look at her with my raised brows.

"Talaga lang?"ako

She glared at me but I gave him a death glare.

"Bumalik ka sa Pilipinas."Glenda

"And why would I do that? Who are you to say that? My Mom? Oh heavenly father! Please tell me when she became my Mom?!"ako

I asked while lifting my hands as if I'm praying to make her more mad.

"Lea, sinasabi ko na sa 'yo, huwag kang magpakatanga sa lalaki, at sa pinsan mo pa. Bumalik ka sa Pilipinas kung ayaw mong mawala sa 'yo ang kumpanya. Hindi ba mahal mo ang kumpanya? Lea, 'di ba?"Glenda

At ngayon naman lumumanay ang boses niya, himala.

"Dito lang ako, and I don't hope for you respect that because I don't care."ako

I sat on the couch and look at her na hindi makapaniwala sa desisyon ko.

"Hindi. Babalik ka sa Pilipinas. You're throwing money Lea!"Glenda

I rolled my eyes and massage my temple. Finally, she said why.

"I won't do that."ako

"You will do that!"Glenda

"No!"ako

I shouted as I looked at her again.

"I don't care about fortune! I don't care about power! I don't care about love! I don't care about you! I don't care about anything just this baby in my womb!"ako

Parehas kaming natigilan dahil sa ibinunyag ko. Wala namang mangyayari kung sasabihin ko sa kanya ang totoo. For sure ikakahiya niya pa ako.

"You're... you're pregnant?"Glenda

"What do you think? Yes, there's a baby growing inside my womb, and I can lose anything for this blessing... and for Aga."ako

I almost whispered when I uttered his name. I wiped the teardrop on my cheek and stood up.

"Get out."ako

I commanded while pointing the door of my suite pero hindi siya gumalaw. I know she's still shocked but I don't care.

"Like what I've said before, this is my life, and you can't control it. Naiintindihan mo?"ako

At tuluyan na nga akong umiyak. I just can't, sawa na ako, sawang-sawa na ako na palagi na lang kaming ganito. I can't even feel her as a Mom, sobrang layo ng loob ko sa kanya. I need someone to be a Mother here beside me especially at this moment and I hope she know that.

"Okay."Glenda

She made a sharp exhale while staring at the floor.

"You'll raise that child won't you?"Glenda

"What do you t—"ako

"I'll help you."Glenda

I blinked when I heard that from her. Do I heard her right?

"I'll guide you... to become a mother. Although I never became one to you just like what you've said."Glenda

I covered my mouth and avoided her gaze. Of course I am happy, because I badly need someone right now.

"Thank you."ako

I sobbed and walk towards her to give her a tight hug. She started caressing my back and that made me cry harder because can't even remember when was the last time we hugged each other like this.

"You're welcome... you're welcome."Glenda

I felt that she hugged me tighter before she utter something which I know she really mean.

"And... I am very sorry."Glenda

Dedicated to Myar27. Thank you for reading! 😘💖