Four - Sex You. ♡

France

Kennedie is sitting in the passenger seat of my Audi in silence. "What's wrong?" I ask, turning my music down. "Was I wrong for going off on her like that?" she asks. I sit back. "I don't mean no disrespect but I don't get in no bestfriend drama. That ain't for me." I say. "I understand that but France, be real with me. Was I wrong?" she asks. I sigh. "Ok, I'm about to be straight up with you. You wrong as hell. You just met me and you chose me over your girl. That ain't cool, ma. You let dick come between yall and you don't even really know me. She was just lookin' out for you." I say. She looks down. She cute but to be real, I wouldn't put my trust in her. When you choose a random nigga over your best friend, you can't be trusted by me in a million years. Sure, I'll fuck you but that's about it. That shit just wasn't right but I don't jump in none of that kind of stuff.

"Should I go apologize now?" she asks. "Should you?" I question. She sighs. "Yeah, I should. Can we go back to the club right quick?" she asks. I turn the car around and drive back up the street then turn in the driveway. "Go handle yo shit." I say, unlocking the doors. "Could you come in with me?" she asks. Damn, baby girl want everything. "Aight. Like I said, I ain't getting in that tho." I say. She nods her head. I get out and lock the doors. We walk side by side, past the long line full of niggas hating and hoes wanting me. I nod my head at the guard. He nods his then lets us in. "How'd you skip that line like that?" she exclaims. "My name hold weight, baby girl. There's yo girl." I say, pointing. I laugh. Slim getting in that pussy tonight, I see.

Slim

When I say Treasure is tore up sloppy drunk, I mean fucked up. She gon' have a mean ass hangover in the morning but we turnt as hell right now. We in the VIP standing on the table. She twerking on me to "Pop That."  She got me so horny right now. France and Kennedie walk up. "Wassup, bruh?" I ask, grabbing Treasure's waist. She laughs and falls over on me, literally humping my shit like a dog in heat. I laugh. Baby girl so live, I like that. It be the shy ones for real.

"Tiara, if you don't get off that table humping on his dick! You look ratchet as hell!" Kennedie snaps. "Bruh, chill out. You gon' have to go home if that's what you wanna do." I say. "Nigga, you don't run shit! You ain't the owner so you can't make me go nowhere! Tiara, get up!" she goes off. I grin and look at France. He shakes his head. She cute but I don't mind putting a bullet in her pretty ass.  "Girl, shut up. Who are you to judge when you left with a random nigga? At least I ain't riding his dick." Treasure's words slur. "You know what, I came in here to apologize but your head too far up your drunk alcoholic ass." Kennedie says. Treasure laughs. "Ok, fuck your apology. I don't want it, I don't need it, and I don't need you. Go ahead, walk out my life." Treasure says. "Like your daddy did?" Kennedie snarls. Treasure's eyes widen then she smacks the shit out of Kennedie. "Gotdamn!" France exclaims. I laugh, watching them fuck each other up. "I felt that my damn self." I say. France laughs. Big Jake runs over here and starts doing his job. "I got her." France says, picking Kennedie up. "Get her crazy ass out of here." I say. She got everybody looking. I ain't for drama in my clubs simply because it messes up my money and it's bad business. I ain't having it and when baby girl sober up, I'm gon' get on her about that shit. "Bitch! This ain't over, ho!" Kennedie screams, kicking and trying to get out of France's arms. "Suck a dick." Treasure says, throwing up her middle finger. She looks at me. "I'm sorry." she says, laughing. "Come dance." I say. She laughs and wraps her arms around my neck. I wrap mine around her waist as the sound of "Sex You" plays throughout the club. I stare in her eyes as we slowly grind on each other to the rhythm. "Have you had any good sex lately?" she sings. She has a nice voice on her. I'm feeling a lot of the shit she do. I can see myself between her legs tonight and if it's good, in the future too.

Kennedie

I'm sitting in France's hotel room on the bed. He's in the bathroom handling his business. I can't believe Treasure would put him over me. Our situations never go that deep. She blew it out of proportion, not me. I say she's in the wrong. "Quit thinkin' so hard on it, ma." France says. I look up. He's standing against the wall with a towel wrapped around his waist and his arms folded across his chest. "You the one who was in the wrong. I ain't the kind of nigga that's gon' tell you what you want to hear, I'm the kind that's gon' tell you what you need to hear." he says. "I ain't wrong." I say. "Yes you are. I ain't in that tho." he says, walking over to me. He grabs my legs and spreads them. I lift my body up and pull my thong off and throw it. He grins, staring. I do one night stands every once and a while just to feel wanted by somebody even if it's not real. It's just something about the feeling and I'm attached to it. "You sure?" he asks. I nod my head. I bite my lip, feeling him push the head in. A little sex won't hurt anybody. I wrap my arms around his upper back as he penetrates. I lightly moan as he pleases me. Even if it's not real, I'm gon' make it count.

Treasure

I'm in the VIP laying across Slim's chest. I'm so tired. "You want me to take you home?" he asks. I need a ride but I don't need a random man knowing where I live. I may be drunk but I'm not stupid. "No." I say. "You want a hotel?" he asks. "With you?" I ask, raising my eyebrow. He smirks and puts his hand on my thigh. "If that's what you wanna do, I don't mind." he whispers in my ear. I grab his hand and move it. "I'm good. Get your ass back, razor bump head ass nigga." I say. He starts laughing and shaking his head. "My bad, ma. I didn't mean to disrespect you. Your girl got the keys to your car, huh?" he asks. "Yes because it's hers and I didn't drive my own. Call me a cab." I say. "Naw, you too cute for a cab. Let me get you a limo." he says. I raise my eyebrow. "For what?  I don't need that." I say. He nods his head. "You ain't a materialistic girl. I fuck with that. Give me your number." he says, handing me his black and gray iPhone. I put my number in it and hand it back. "Let me get you a ride since you don't trust me." he says, putting the phone up to his head. I chuckle and shake my head. It's just some things I don't and won't ever do.

Comment
20?

VOTE!!!

I tried to stretch this update.