Chapter Two

Chapter Two -

           Saturday morning and doesn't it feel so good. I sat up and ran a hand through my bed-head as I looked out my window. Sun was shining, birds were chirping, and I could smell the delicate aroma of bacon sizzling on a hot pan. Fuck yes. I jumped up off my bed and pulled on the nearest pair of basketball shorts lying on the ground. I looked over at my couch and threw a shirt at Vince's sleeping figure. He groaned and covered his head with a pillow. Grouch.

           I left him to sleep and after freshening up in the bathroom, I went downstairs to the kitchen where my lovely mother was making me a lovely breakfast. The joys of being a teenager. I pecked her cheek with a kiss before propping myself up on the counter.

           "Good morning Matty boy. Is Vincent awake?" She smiled at me and flipped a strip of bacon over. I yawned and shook my head. She just smiled again and flipped another one, "I thought so. That boy never wakes up for anything."

           "He gets up when he wants to on his own time. Nothing wrong with that." I scratched my bare chest and hopped off the counter. Vince was strange. He could fall asleep at three in the morning and wake up two hours later if he wanted to. Even fall asleep at ten at night and wake up in the afternoon. I will never understand his sleeping habits.

           I went back upstairs to initiate a plan. The plan, do whatever it takes to wake Vince up. I got to the top and opened the door to my bedroom. He was still asleep on the couch. He was even snoring a little. I walked over and looked around for something that would get him up for sure. Hmm, plate of a half eaten slice of pizza from last week, no. Dirty socks, not really. Gym shoes, closer. Then it hit me! Step Brothers style. I smirked and stood by the arm of the couch where his head was. I could see a small sliver of saliva dripping from the corner of his mouth. On my pillow. The jerk will pay. A bit disgusted with myself, I kicked off my shorts and stood only in my boxers.

           "Vince, this is your last chance buddy. Either you wake up, or I'm going to have to defile your face. Your choice, choose wisely." I prepared myself for taking off my boxers, but then he got up with the speed of a ninja and tackled me. I yelled in surprise and hit the floor with a loud thud.

           "You suck Matthew Dillon! Never wake a man when he's sleeping." Vince looked pissed as he held me pinned down straddling my waist. I looked up at him and smiled a bit nervously.

           "You can't be that mad. My mom's making breakfast, aren't you hungry?" Hopefully food will get him out of this dominant trance of his and get him to be his easy-going self again. Hopefully.

           "I don't care. You woke me up from the best goddamn dream I've had in weeks." He tightened his grip on my wrists and stared down at me. Then I felt it. Ew.

           "Oh, sick! Get off me you wet dream whore!" I struggled beneath him but stopped when that only made it more awkward. "I am not afraid to knee you."

           Just then my mom chose that exact moment to walk in to tell us breakfast was ready. She froze in the doorway and took the sight of us in. She smiled a little uneasily and left, closing the door behind her.

           "Oh great, now my mother thinks we're fucking each other. Great job Vince, you deserve an award." I used all my strength to knock him off me and stood up. I dusted myself off and grabbed my shorts. I walked out and pulled on my shorts as I went down the stairs. My mom was sitting at the table staring at her plate of food.

           "Mom?" I sat down in my usual spot.

           "Yes, Matty boy?" She wouldn't look up.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 12, 2012 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Player's Met His Match [BoyxBoy]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें