Chapter 25

A/N My YoonJin hearteu 😍😭

YOONGI

"Why were you talking to that guy? I thought he was a threat! He could've hurt you again!" I shook my head as Jin hyung was complaining behind me as we walked "Yoongi stop ignoring me!" "Yoongi!" "Hyung we were just talking okay!" "Talking!? He almost punched you again if the professor hadn't came! You call that talking?!" "Hyung please-" "And that bruise, did he do that to you?" "Jin I don't need your concern right now okay!? What happened a while ago is nothing you don't need to worry too much!"
"But Yoongi-" "Just please leave me alone!" ".... I-I.... Okay....."

My eyes widen as I looked at him, his eyes were watery and guilt washed over his face and I wanted to kill myself for making him feel like that "N-no wait, hyung, I'm... I'm sorry-" "No it's okay Yoongi" He obviously forced a smile at me and I wanted to punch myself, with that he walked away.

"Agh!" I yelled and punched the wall pulling on my hair. Yoogun came to me a while ago unexpectedly, he started to punch me as always but now in front of everyone, a teacher saw us and took him to the Dean's office and offered me to go to the clinic but I declined. Hyung heard about it and he came to me a few minutes later and well I was being stupid for shutting him out. What have I done?! This is all my fault! Ugh! I have to apologize as soon as possible.

"You okay hyung?" "Hi Hobi..." "Man you gotta control it sometimes" "I know, I'm working on it, it's just ugh too much are going on and I just can't think straight" "Hyung tell me, who is that Yoogun dude? Ever since he came here I've notice him trying to track you down, he looks like he doesn't have good intentions either. The others and I are starting to get suspicious since we noticed him a few times following you, like the other day Jungkook saw him. Hyung who is he?" "No wonder Jungkook looked so overprotective and serious when he approached me the other day....." I muttered "He's no one" "Lies Yoongi hyung, please if he keeps this up we're going to confront him" "Don't do that! Look.... I'll.... I'll tell you all wh-when I'm ready...." He didn't reply for a while and I hung my head low.

"Is he really someone serious? Okay, we won't confront him and push you about him till you're ready to tell us. But hyung if he hurts you again we won't hesitate on fighting him back" I sighed and patted his back "Thanks Hobi" He smiled at me "No problem, now go say sorry to Jin hyung, I think you might've hurt his feelings" He frowned "Yeah let's go find him"

Hobi and I walked to Namjoon who had his arms crossed and a glare on his face "How many times does that asshole have to be told to back off?" He grunted, I looked towards the direction of Jin hyung and a taller male talking, a really different and pissing off kind of talking. Hyung had an annoyed look on his face as the other looked like he was pestering him. I balled my fist and clenched my jaw.

"Who is he?" I grumbled and Hoseok now serious replied "Jin hyung's ex" "Who?" "Jihyun hyung" Jungkook glared "I thought he left to go to America" "What is that jerk doing here?" Taehyung looked angry "I'm not liking him very well" I fumed "Us either, he wouldn't stop pestering Jin hyung since he came back!" Jimin glared. "You guys looked like a bunch of chickens aiming to eat a worm" "What the- I prefer spies eyeing an enemy! Look they're all wearing black!" "Eh chicken's better" We looked at the direction of Seokmin and Seungkwan.