Chapter 1 ~ Falling for you, literally

You lay in bed, the soothing chirping of morning birds passing through your slightly open windows.  Gently, you pull the covers over your face and curl in to a ball, you haven’t been feeling well for the past couple of days.

                You can hear the other cadets walking around the hallway, slowly you stand up and begin to dress yourself, groaning at your pounding head and burning throat.  Looking at yourself in the mirror, you flick your [hair length][hair colour] out of your face, “You can do this [name], just don’t show weakness..”.  You were the strongest girl in the group, but also the most shy.

                You look over yourself once more before slowly walking out of the door, vision slightly blurry you make your way downstairs to the mess hall to eat some breakfast.  Slightly smiling at a few other cadets, you look up to see Captain Levi walking slightly in front of you.  Your families have known each other since you were born, but Levi never really took a liking to you so it seemed. 

                Levi stops suddenly and you run right into his backside, being already weak you fall backwards and hit your head. 

“Ow!” you yell, rubbing your head as you start to stand.

“Tch, brat.  Stay down.  I don’t need you falling again, klutz” Levi spoke in a tone of pure disgust, his stormy eyes boring into your [eye colour] ones. 

“L-lance Corporal Levi! I-I am so sorry, sir! I didn’t notice you stop” You speak in a voice filled with nerves, being alone with Levi always made you nervous.

“Once you feel sturdy enough please rise and prepare, I am taking you out today for training.  You have been behind, Cadet” Levi says slowly, enhancing the word ‘cadet’.

“Yes, Corporal Levi!”  You stand quickly, ignoring the wobbly feeling that came.  Saluting him as best as you can you run off.

“Oh, Cadet.  Please call me Levi when  we are alone” Levi yells in your direction, making your face flush.

AN~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! So, I dunno if I will continue this fanfic or not but.  Yeh. :3