Red marks

Jimin and yoongi eating peacefuly, but jimin though are flying in the sky, like his mind fleshed what yoongi said on him.

"I'm gonna kiss you again jimin when we're done eating baby"

Jimin shake his head how many times and eat again, but his mind didn't care about on him, so his mind remind on him what yoongi said on him earlyer.

Both boys done their food already and yoongi just wash the dishes. Meanwhile jimin just clean the table.

-jimin pov here-

I heard some water stop and some footstep on my direction, but i'm shocked when two arms warp around my waist.

I felt yoongi's breath on my neck and whisper on my ear, "i told you, that i kiss you again" i clear my throat and face him.

"I-i thought it was a joke?" I respond on him while shuttering,  i look at his eyes that his not kidding me on his words. "Nope I'm not jiminie you know me, I'm not kidding on my words am i right?"

Hyung tigthing his arms around me, "wahh- what to do his so strong right now, ohh- wait maybe i'm gonna teasing him again hmm.." jimin go back to his though when he feel yoongi's lips on him.

"H-hyung?!" I yelled on him because i'm shocked when he kiss my lips. I saw hyung smile and laugh at me, "Haha you're so cute jimin" yoongi pitch my chuby cheek and smile.

But i'm supprise of what he said on me. "Can i kiss you again?" I don't know what to say and for the reality i respond yes on him.

I felt his lips on my wet and plump lips, the kiss is nice because of how slowly and sweet kiss that he gave to me. I felt his tounge dancing inside of my mouth and by the end our kiss change to rough and intense kissing.

He suck my buttom lip and i heard my mouth moan on the kiss, he push his body on mine. And his arms are little losing up on my waist because his big hand roaming my back up and down.

We both fight who's dominance but i know his gonna win and i'm gonna lose on this tounge fight. Kissing for so long and passionate with rough and hot kisses.

We both apart but he kiss my neck and i felt shocked because of a new feelings that he gave to me, on his tin lips sucking my exposing neck.

"Aahh- h-hyung?" I splet thats words on him and i dont know what to do. I felt hot and i like it when he put some little kiss on my earlobe and collarbone.

"You like it jimin? Do you what more?" He spoke while kissing my earlobe, "y-yes h-hyung" i shutter again. Yoongi stop and i felt he smirk on my neck.

He suck my neck again, but this time he put some little red marks on my neck. I moan again and i felt how yoongi hyung like it when i sound moan on his work.

My collarbone, earlobe and my back of my neck have some red and purple marks. He stop and look at me and spoke "so beautiful, and it suit you with my marks" I felt my cheek buring and he saw it so that he smile widely seeing his signature smile on me.

"Aww so cute again ugh-" he pitch my cheek again and he push his body away from me and ruffle my little messy hair.

"St-stop it hyung!" I yelled on him again and hiding my face on him with my little and chuby hands.

"Okay okay i'm done gosh- hahaha" i heard yoongi footstep walk away on me and i heard the tv on. I remove my hands on my face and smile widely.

"I think i felt inlove with my bestfriend"

[Opps- jimin is inlove♡]