RANTS & COMPLAINS BOOK

Alright, you opened this book for a reason.

You want to rant too. Complain and other stuff. But for those who didn't have these kinds of reasons. Let me tell ya that I'm not judging everyone in this website. I'm just simply saying some things that everyone should be aware of. And this book is not just for my complains but yours. Your complains on my stories, like my spelling and how write it. I will change it and be aware of it next time. So you can be comfortable around me. This is not only a rant & complain book but you will feel a sense of relatable-ness vibe in this book as well. And for those who are here to see me rant and think it's amusing for you, well.. I'm glad that had to stop by where I can keep you entertained. I'm okay if you think it's amusing, I would put some jokes here and there to make you seem entertained when you open up my profile.

Let's be sarcastic. If you are here to complain about something in profile, private message me please. If you're here to rant, you can happily do that in the comments or send me your rant in the message thing in watt pad so I could post here in my book. And yeah, if you're here to rant and you happen to have foul language, and message me with a rant or a complain for me to post on this book, I will make sure to censore it. Because why not? I know all you readers are cinnamon rolls so I know you didn't mean to say it. (。>﹏<。)(*∩ω∩)(*´>ω<))ω`●)(●´ω`●)ゞ♪( ̄へ  ̄ 凸(´•ω•')(´∩ω∩`)((。・ωฅ)ฅ(・д・'๑)don't mind‧º·˚(。-'ω-)ー(ㆁᴗㆁ✿)(๑•́ω•̀)(•ө•)♡☆*:. o(≧▽≦)o .:*☆(∂ω∂)(*∩ω∩)(つω'*)(*∩ω∩)....

~chaaaannnnnn