Chapter 4

Madison Queen

-No, honey, she’s your new stepsister, my mother tells me.

DAFUQ?!?

That CANNOT be real. Maybe it’s a film? Maybe my fans wanna see my reaction to a news like that? Maybe I’m asleep? Maybe I’m in another dimension? Or maybe I really have a new stepsister? No! It’s impossible; my parents are faithful for each other. So, what the hell??

I am going to have to lend her money? Holy shit! That CANNOT be real!

Me: ESCUSE ME? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? I AM NOT HAVING A STEPSISTER. Happy now? You made me scream and you know what that means? It means I’m going to have wrinkles, I scream to her.

Damn. I’m really gonna have wrinkles! Look mom, she already makes trouble! Some day, I’m gonna look like her, I’m gonna as ugly as her! HOLY SHIT!

I run to my bathroom. The faster I’m gonna put on my anti-wrinkled cream the less I’m gonna have some.

In my bathroom, I open a drawer; mascara, eyeliner, foundation, eye shadow, gloss… Ok, maybe in my bedroom? I go in it then I open another drawer in my dressing table. Again make up! Another drawer? Hair one! Damn! Where is it? Did my mother take mine AGAIN!?

Me: MOM, where did you put the anti-wrinkled cream?

Mother: In the drawer near the sink. Oh and it’s in the bathroom near my room.

In her bathroom? For whom she takes herself? It’s my cream! Anyway, I run to her bathroom.

Finally, the anti-wrinkled cream! I put a lot of it. Then I go back in my room. Along the way, I hear my mother talk with the bitch. I really have to talk to her, well to talk to my mother not to Abigail. What an ugly name in fact?!

Thirty-five minutes later I go down.

-Nathalie, I have to talk to you, I say in the stair, RIGHT NOW!

My mother tells me that she’s in the kitchen; I join her.

Me: Explain to me.

Mother: Explain to you what, Madison? She’s your new sister…

I interrupt her.

Me: STEP sister but, in fact, she’s not! She’s just a holy bitch that disturbs me. Oh yes! I’m also OBLIGATE to live with her and I don’t even know why! Though, I don’t even know her! I NEVER saw her! NEVER! You never talked of her.

Mother: Madison, can you please stop to raise your voice, Abigail may hear you.

Me: I don’t care if she hears me!

Mother: Stop yelling and I’m gonna explain to you.

Me: Strange, in my memory there was nothing to explain.

Nathalie does like I would have said nothing.

Mother: Lately, Abigail’s parents died.

“Onh, poor little! I’m sure that was a suicide because they were fed up of their girl”

Mother: In their testament, I am the person who has the legal right to take care of her.

“Surely because they knew we are rich”

Me: Why you never told me that?!

Mother: I thought that it would be worst.

I freak out. Abigail isn’t welcome here, not at all.

Like if my mother would have been able to read my thoughts she says:

Mother: Madison, make an effort, please…I knew that you organize a party, invite Abigail!