Girlfriend??

Hi I'm Anushka.I'm a small town innocent girl.But I got a job in "Raju Enterprises"...Can you believe that.? It's not like I'm dumb, but hey common I had graduated from an unpopular college in my town.
And I have no work experience but still I got the job... Isn't it my luck. But let me tell you persuading my parents is the greatest achievement..They are like.."No sweetheart, That's a big city and you don't know anyone.You can't adjust there and we are afraid to send you alone...blah blah blah.." I know they love me so much and they don't want me to get hurt.But you have to learn living on your own right.?! Argh....I'm late again to my office.What excuse I have to give my manager today!
I tried to go to my spot without him recognizing my presence...

Manager: Anushka..(shouts)

Anushka:Yes sir...!:(

Manager: Start your dumb explanation like everyday.

Anushka:Sir I'll be on time tomorrow.

Manager:Argh..I'm sick of lecturing you everyday.Go to work.

Anushka:Yes sir....

Phew...that was close.He seems to be in a good mood today.Otherwise he would have bursted like a valcano...But what's the reason for his good mood.

Sia:Hey Anu..

Anushka:Hi...

Sia:Late again!?

Anushka:Yeah (sighs)..

Sia:Don't worry...Today will be a peaceful work-day to us.

Anushka:And why is that?

Sia: Because Mr.prabhas is not coming to office today..(giggles)..

Anushka:Hmm...And what's with our manager?

Sia:Yeah..! He is supposed to submit the 2 years financial analysis of our company by this morning.But he didn't done it. To his luck our boss is on leave.. Otherwise he should have been fired.

Anushka:That explains his good mood.

PRABHAS.....

Bodygaurd:Sir the flight is landed.

Prabhas:Ok.i'm coming..

He goes to the runway and Sees his sister jumping out of the plane..

Prabhas:Pia careful..

Pia runs to him and hugs him..

Pia:I missed you brother.

Prabhas:I missed you too my little sister.

He patts her head..

Pia:Hey I'm not the little kid..I'm 23 you know (she pouts).

Prabhas:But you're running like a 5 year old..

Pia:that's because I was excited to see you after 5 years..

Prabhas:Ok..let's go..

Pia gives him a teethy smile and goes with him clutching his hand.They reach their mansion..She falls onto the couch.

Prabhas: tired?

Pia:Yeah...But wait I have so much to talk...Who is your current girl? I mean two days back I saw the news about your breakup with Kat..But brother she is quite hot and always follows you around like a lost puppy..Then why did you two decided to split?