Explainations to friends

(Y/n) pro

A couple minutes later...

Jewel and Cassie finally started to wake up. Cassie was the first to wake up. "What happened?"She asked groggy. Then Jewel woke up "Where are we?" She asked still a bit tired.

"That douche bag put something in that chocolate that knocked us out..." I say trying to hold back my anger. "As for 'where are we' we're in some kind of lab." I said looking at them with sadden look on my face.

They looked at me with shocked, scared and, angered faces. Then Cassie spoke "We have to get out of here." She said as she struggled against the restraints but failed. "I tried that it wouldn't work, these restraints are too strong." I said looking at her.

For a few minutes we were all silent. Not sure what to do or say. I could see Cassie had tears in her eyes. They were tears of fear. Finally Jewel spoke up. "We have to think of a plan. (Y/n) is there anything that freak told you?"

Then I explain everything he told me. That his true name is Sweet tooth and what he does to people he captures. "That's awful!" Cassie said in a angry way. "Do you think that those things happened to Gordon, Jeff and, Jake?"Jewel asked fearfully. Then we heard someone start to open the door. "I guess we're about to find out..." I said as the door opened revealing Sweet Tooth.