Teaching Aiden(1)

My first story on wattpad, I hope y'all enjoy it :)

!!!WARNING!!! This is a boyxboy. Meaning boys liking boys. Male and male. Guy and guy. You get my drift? Please do not read if you are against homosexuals. Any rude comments containing offensive shit will be removed.

Also, profanity is in use at the max. Therefore if swearing is not in your comfort zone, get the fuck out.

...

I'm kidding!

But really. There's profanity. Like, a fuck load.

Okay, read on lovely people :D

••••••••••••••••

Aiden's POV

I tugged at the loose strand at the end on my navy blue sweater, biting my lip out of nervousness and irritation. I stood in the front office waiting for my turn.

Hurry the fuck up, I wanna get this over with...

The wait only made me more anxious, agitated, and more likely to run out the door.

After what felt like hours, when reality it was 3 minutes, the front office lady gave me a smile, " Hey Hun. What can I do for you?"

"I'm the new student.. Aiden Miller."

"Ah! Aiden! Welcome. Here's your schedule. Hope you have a good day." she said with another smile, handing me a piece of paper.

1st-Math

2nd-Gym

3rd Lunch

4th-Art

5th-History

6th-Chemistry

7th-Free period

I stood by the front door, waiting for the halls to be vacant. I stared down at my attire. A baggy navy blue sweater, black skinny jeans, and black vans. I was very small for a guy. I could probably pass as a girl, with or without short hair.

I knew I was a girly looking type of guy. My whiteish blonde hair, blue watery eyes, my pale porcelain complexion, soft lips and skin.. And worst of all my "baby face"... Well, worst of all not including my 5'4 height that is. I was pretty skinny guy too, 107Ibs.

After a few minutes, the hallways got quieter as they all left to class. I walked down the hall, looking from the locker number printed in my paper, to the lockers itself.

After a few more minutes I was late to class and I still haven't found my locker.

I walked a few paces past the bathroom only to hear a few groans coming from the boys bathroom.

I stood in front of the door, contemplating on whether or not I should check it out. After having an internal fight, I let out a groan, pushing the door open.

"Hello?.. is anyone in here? Wait, no stupid question. Are you okay? I heard groaning.." I stood behind the wall. Just because I was willing to check, doesn't mean I'm willing to have a panic attack in the first day.

As I spoke the groaning stopping and a few whispers passed by. One of them seemed amused, while the other seemed angry.

"I told you we'd get caught but noooooo. Now look!" one voice whispered harshly.

"Just make an excuse and they'll leave. Calm down." This voice sent pleasurable shivers down my spine. It had a nice deep, roughness to it.

"No, no. It's not just "Make an excuse". If anyone finds out, my reputation is poof. Gone. Do you understand that Ryder?"