Hawkfeather's Haunting...

• इन्हें समर्पित: HornedSoul

My name is Hawkfeather, I am here to tell you my story... and how I lost the love of my life... When I was born, my mother and father died shortly after to green cough. I was born in Bloodclan, average kit... My mentor was Night, he was the leader... But my love killed him for his crimes... Hawkkit, the kit who never thought he'd leave his home clan... was wrong... When I was apprenticed a strange she-cat stumbled into our camp... She was beautiful! But everyone hated her because of her horns, she was "Different" but I liked that... She was a light grey she-cat with dark grey stripes, her collar and horns were dark grey... She was the most beautiful cat BloodClan had seen... When We became warriors, I admitted I loved her... She admitted she loved me... We became mates... We had kits... 3 beautiful kits... Two of them died... But both were reincarnated...I love them just the same, they are after all my kits on the inside...We were banished because Night thought she was different and forbidden to have a mate or kits. Hornedsoul killed Night, I enjoyed it... Watching her claws slice through his flesh..Pleasure...The warmth of my leaders blood on my paws... The sound of his ripping flesh and the splatter of blood... His blood was delicious!...Soon we left camp... A tree fell seperating me and my love.. our kits scattered to 3 different clans... Leaving me worried... HornedSoul came to me... but she wasnt the same... she was... Dead... The dark forest cats killed her... and I will never forgive them... I love you HornedSoul... Till I loose my last final breath... you are everything to me...

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 29, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Hawkfeather's Haunting...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें