Chapter 6-Jealousy

I missed him so much. My high school best friend and savior.

Brian wouldn't stop blabbering about how much he missed me, and how Hawaii was throughout the entire car ride causing me to get a massive headache. As I unlocked the door to the apartment he randomly started saying things that I gave up on listening to.

We carried his stuff to the living room and he immediately stopped talking. I followed his line of eye sight and came to meet Chase's intense eyes staring back at us blankly. I sucked in a deep breath and my eyes trailed down to his hand that had blood seeping through it again while the bandages were hanging limply around his clenched fist.

I gasped and ran to him.

"What did you do?" I shrieked. Without giving him a chance to respond, I roughly grabbed him and pulled him into the bathroom. I pushed him on the bathroom counter and took the first aid kit from the bathroom shelf.

I softly touched his once again bloody hand, though this time it was clenched firmly.

"Stop it. Your hurting yourself," I said worriedly. He just shook his head and tried to snatch his hand away but I gripped it a little firmer. I pulled it up to my mouth and placed a light kiss, surely smearing a bit of blood on my mouth.

Chase chocked out a breath and defeatedly opened his palm. I caressed his satin colored skin and washed it in the sink along with my mouth. I disinfected his hand again and wrapped a new set of bandages tenderly around his damaged hand. I blame myself for his pain.

"Is he your boyfriend?" I jumped when I heard Chase's vulnerable and clipped voice.

I looked up at him in shock, "N-no, high school best friend."

His cold eyes showcased relief and he cupped my cheek with his hand that I wasn't holding. He moved his thumb everywhere on my face that he could reach. My eyelid, eyelash, eyebrow, my nose, my lips and my cheek. I leaned into his comforting touch, feeling admiration radiating out of it.

"Your good at this," he stated vaguely. I opened my eyes and gave him a curious look, urging him to go on.

"Bandaging wounds," he elaborated, and reconization bubbled in me.

"I've had lots of practice on myself wit--" I froze mid-sentence, I spoke without thinking. He let go of me and wrapped both his arms around my waist and gently placed me on his chest. He trailed his bandaged hand to my hair and started scraping my scalp. He held me as if I meant everything to him, gently and lovingly.

My eyes widned as I heard his rumbling heart beating quickly, and my arms limply clenched to my sides, staying there lifelessly. As I was inching to move my arms around him a sharp voice I knew too well ruined the moment we were sharing.

"Am I interupting something, I could just stay at a hotle," Brian spoke with disdain.

Immediately, Chase gently shoved me away asnd I embaressdly took two steps back with hot blood travelling to my ears and cheeks. Together, we cleared our throats and I looked anywhere but at the two men in my bathroom.

"Don't go to a hotel," I simply said and scurried to the kitchen to make some dinner to feed three people.

* * *

This was so awkward. Nope it was beyond awkward. This uncomfortable silence was killing me.

Chase, Brian, and I were quietly eating our pasta and red wine which I gingerly prepared on the marble counter. The only sounds heard throughout the whole apartment was the occasional clang of our silverware against the plates and sips from the cold wine.

"Your still talented in cooking," Brian spoke with a light smile on his face while gazing at me.

A light warmth travelled to my cheeks as I shyly muttered a grateful 'thank you'.

I averted my eyes towards Chase to see him clenching the fork in his hand with all his might and a dark expression On his face. My eyes widened.

"Are you ok?" I questioned uncertainly.

That was a stupid question. I sneered at myself.

How dumb could I get?

"Just peachy," Sarcastically Chase spoke.

I flinched and looked down back at my almost finished plate.

"Don't talk to her like that!" Brian growled at Chase with a menacing expression.

"Who the fuck are you to tell me what I should do? Mind your own shit midget!" Chase banged his fist on the counter and stood up, pushing his face right in my best friends face.

"You asshole! Do you really want to fight me?" Brian pushed his chest with his hands.

Chase didn't even move an inch. So Brain, with anger, punched him square in the jaw.

I started shaking, as both of them crashed on the floor, beating each other mercilessly. I need to stop this.

I jumped in the middle of both of them, trying to stop it go any further, and before I knew it, I was harshly punched in the face by my amigo.

"Ow," I moaned rubbing the side of my face.

Brian and Chase just laid there on the floor, mouths gaping as I whimpered and tried controlling my tears. Brian was in the wrestling club and football team in high school so he knew how to pack a mean punch.

Chase sighed angrily and got up on his feet while dusting off his boxers.

"I'll take care of Ava while you, Mr.Fucktard will clean up the kitchen."

Chase gently and sweetly took my hand than pulled me to him and carried me bridal style yet again.

Brian huffed and muttered, "Whatever."

His tattoos rippled with his muscular arms as I cradled my cheek with one hand and gripped his shirt tightly with another.

"I can walk fine you know." I quietly stated, "You can put me down."

Chase gently smiled causing me to freeze for a moment and keep my eyes locked on his shining face.

His blue eyes twinkled, while faint lined wrinkles formed on his caring face.

"What fun would that be then?"

¸,ؤº°'°º¤Ø,¸¸,ؤº° <A/N> °º¤Ø,¸¸,ؤº°'°º¤Ø,¸

Yo!

Ok I'm so freaking happy! 2K READS!!! Ahhhhhhhh..... Ok calm down.

~THANK YOU EVERYONE SO MUCH~

I know it's been a long time, I had this chapter written at least a month ago but I kept polishing it. Sorry! Just go and hate me!

ShOuT OuT to..

@careza12

@those_boys_are_toxic

@shadow_hooded

@sfsalam786

@NyaSymone

@izzy_ema

@ITSCAPTIANJACKSPARROW

ÄÑD

@spoonsK

~I appreciated all your comments and you all just brightened up my days :)

✯✮✭ ~Keep smiling,

Your worth it~ ✯✮✭

-Fallen_Angels_Cry