Chapter 24

3 months later

I am currently 5 months pregnant today Chase and I are going to find out what we are having, a boy or a girl.

"What do you want it to be?" Asks Connie while we are sitting at the table eating breakfast

   "Honestly I don't care what it is as long as he or she is healthy" I told her honestly and Chase agreed with me.

When we finished eating, Chase took all the dishes to the dishwasher while I got a shower and got ready. When i got out of the shower he got in. Once we got ready we headed to the doctors office. 

 "Mrs.Rice" the doctor called. Chase and i stood up and walked back to the room i laid down on the bed and lifted my shirt and took a deep breathe looking over at Chase. 

Chase took my hand and kissed it "I love you babe." 

"are yall ready?" the nurse asked and we shook our heads 

She got somethings to listen to the heart beat and the gel. She turned on the screen then rubbed the gel on my stomach. 

"okay so we are going to listen to the heartbeat now" she said as she put something up to my stomach. There was nothing. "huh that is strange" she said I looked over at Chase as my eyes started tearin up his did too. 

"oh my gosh. Guys i am so sorry. I didn't have it plugged up" she giggled

i let out a sigh of relief as Chase did as well. Then we heard not only a heartbeat, but two. I honestly thought it was mine. Until she did the ultrasound. 

There on the screen appeared two babies. I started crying i out my hand over my mouth and my other hand Chase had. "well, it looks like yall are having twins a boy and a girl.and they are Very healthy." the nurse said "would yall like for me to print the pictures?" she asked us 

"y-yes pl-please" i chocked through the tears falling down my face. the nurse walked out to get the pictures and Chase hugged me and we cried. 

He pulled apart and said " i love you so damn much. I hope you know that." kissing my hard and passionate

"i love you too Chase." i said kissing him back 

Once we got the picture^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ we headed back home to tell everyone the news

Once we got the picture^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ we headed back home to tell everyone the news. When we got home my parents and Chase's mom and brothers and their families were there.

"sooo what is it?" my mom asked

"its a boy" said Chad

"no it is a girl" said Connie

"i bet it is a boy" said Casey

"uhm no it is a girl" said Chad wife said "yeah it is a girl" Casey's wife said

I looked over at Chase as we both laughed 

"is it a boy mommy? because if it is i want a sister." said Emma 

"well for those who want a boy, it is a boy." Chase said and the boys sarted cheering 

"hang on hang on." i said and they calmed down. i reached in my purse and pulled out the pictures holding them towards me so no one could see it. "and for those who want a girl, it is a girl." they all looked confused until i turned the pictures around " we are having twins!!!"  they cheered and hugged Chase and I and congratulated us. 

3 months later

Next week is my due date, I am HUGE. Chase has been gone of the past 3 weeks. He is coming home today. 

"mommy. mommy! daddy just pulled up! come on hurry." emma said running to the door with Corbin chasing her.

"i am coming baby." i said waddling to the door front the kitchen. i could barley walk, i was so big, my back hurt,and my feet were swollen. I got to the door to see Chase bent down as Emma and Corbin ran to him he hugged them tightly and looked up at me. 

"wow." was all he said 

"chase i know i look awful and i know i am HUGE you dont have to tell me." i said with a little giggle. I had no makeup on, my hair was up, i had on sweatpants and a HDEU shirt on.

He waked up to me "no babe. You look amazing. You are beautiful. I love you" he said kissing me 

"ewwwww" emma and corbin said at the same time making Chase and I pull apart and laugh 

"come on kidos, let's get inside it looks like it is about to rain." i said looking at the dark cloudy sky

We went inside and Chase took his bags to our room, the kids picked out a movie that we were all going to watch. I went upstairs where Chase was. 

"ive missed you" i said watching Chase unpack his bag

he turned around facing me "i miss you way more babygirl." he said putting his hands on my waist pulling our bodies as close as we could, which wasnt that close because i have 2 babies that could be born any minute in my stomach. He leaned down and kissed me, i put my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. 

the kiss got really heated "i want you so bad right now" chase said grabbing my butt

"i know you do but you have to wait." i said kissing him 

"Ohhh" i pulled back grabbing my stomach 

"babe are you okay? what is wrong?" he started freaking out

"im fine. just had a contraction. but it is okay" i took a deep breathe."im fine"

The rest of the day and night we had a family movie day.

Sorry its short. thank yall for reading love you guys