Drheller Alert

Freezing. My body, it's freezing! I woke up all of a sudden, shivering. I looked around the unfamiliar region, searching for my companions. I stood up and saw Yugo and the others passed out or sleeping, but I didn't see Adamai. I sighed quietly as I shivered. I walked around a little on top of the snow before I came across Adamai. He was sitting on his knees and I could tell he was crying.

I gently placed my hand on his shoulder, trying to be comforting, but he pulled away from me.

"Adamai..." I said softly. "I know we don't even know each other... But I-"

He cut me off. "I think we should keep it that way." He said. "I don't know why Yugo trusts someone like you." I guessed he was hostile towards me because of Grougaloragran.

"I'm not like Nox." I said. "I didn't mean to upset you..." I sighed and slowly walked back to the others. They had finally woken up, and Adamai wasn't far behind me.

"Let's go look for shelter. It's freezing out here." Amalia suggested.

"Ah, don't worry!" Ruel said, "I know just the place!" I raised a brow as the Enutrof put his bag in front of us. "Now step in! It's not the best, but it's not nothing!" He informed as we all walked in. "Now, I'm not going to charge you to stay, but don't be expecting this again!" Ruel stated.

"Well, being in here is better than being outside." Eva said.

"But you should really take care of that nasty stench!" Amalia protested. It did smell pretty bad in here, but she shouldn't complain. I mean, at least we have shelter.

"You'll get used to it." Ruel said with a bored expression.

I sighed and looked around, being careful not to touch anything. "Aster and Astred are still on the island..." I said softly. "We left them there..."

Percedal walked over to me, "Don't worry Kaido! We'll get back there and whatever his name was's butt! Then we'll be able to find Aster and Astred!"

I slightly smiled up at the Iop. "Yeah, I guess. I just hope they're okay. I've had this really bad feeling for a while. Like something might have happened."

"Nah, they're not gonna die easily! I'm sure they're having fun!" Dally replied. Yugo was supporting Adamai while Dally was comforting me. I thought it was kind of nice.

"You're right Tritepin," I smiled, "There's no way something bad could happen to them!" I wasn't sure if I fully believed it, but I might as well give it a try. Think positive Kaido, think positive.

It began to get late and I could feel myself becoming tired. Amalia was laying on the bed, listening to all of us, but she wasn't being her usual self and Eva was sitting on the bed beside her. Dally was sitting across from them, on a couch, and Ruel was leaning against the bed post. I was sitting on the floor beside Dally, trying to stay awake.

"I still can't believe those stories about the Dofus eggs." And I can't believe the Iop-head actually remembered the word 'Dofus.' "But I was brought by a stork and that's pretty amazing." He said, looking smug in his seat as he crossed his arms.

"A stork?" I asked after a small moment of silence, but then Eva and Ruel began to just laugh. I thought all babies were brought by storks. What's so funny about it?

"Hey Dally, for five Kama's, I'll tell you a little secret that will change your life." Ruel said.

Eva looked over at me, "Mm..." She said as if she was debating something. She must have put it in the back of her mind because she began to speak to Amalia, "Come on, cheer up!" She said. Maybe she was just trying to change to conversation. Why though? What was so bad about that conversation? "Is it returning to your kingdom that's bothering you?"