To Night and Wolfie

Em I want to say sorry for how I treated you. I won't to say sorry for hating on you relationship with Alex. It's not busy if you are screwing him or not. I don't want to mess things you with you two. I just want what you two have. I wish I was more like him. I wanted make my girl feel the way Alex makes you feel. I'm sorry for calling you a hoe I know you're not. You only messed around with one guy and it was an accident. I shouldn't hold it against you or call you names because of it. I'm sorry for everything I did to you.

Alex I'm sorry for messing with yours and Em's relationship. I know you love her and don't want to lose her. The truth is I don't want you with her because I felt like it made me look like a bad boyfriend. You made your girl happy and I don't. I'm also sorry about wanting my son back. He's better off with you and the last piece of your sister you have. I'm sorry for all the things I said about you being a bad father to your son. He's lucky to have a dad that cares about him so much. You're a wonderful father. You were just learning and still are but at least you have some there to help you. Unlike me I'm having to face caring for my girls alone. Well my sister helps but you know what I mean. I'm sorry for everything I did to you.