Chapter 6

Chapter 6

The figt had been going on for at least half an hour now since Unknown and I joined in on the fun. So far I had only seen Daniel once. That's good for me. I just hope I don't get to close to him. That would be shitty luck!

I made sure keep Unknown in my sights and he kept me in his. We each made sure that we weren't getting seriously hurt in this fight.

I threw a small fire ball at rouge wolf to get him to back away a few steps. Instead I got a giant barbaric growl aimed right in my direction. I instantly shifted into my wolf. My snow white eyes had small matalic silver flecks in them. My strange wolf form didn't even faze this guy. I shook it off instantly deciding it meant nothing. I lunged for his throat after another few seconds. He barely dodged it. I ran into another wolf.

Only this was Daniel's best friend. Sam. He stared at me with eyes as wide as saucers. Now's the perfect time to start mentally freaking out.

I quickly finished off the wolf with a quick neck snap before rushing off furter toward the center of the fighting. I know it didn't seem like a good idea but it was the only direction left to go. It wasn't easy avoiding people that I recognized from my visits. Knowing them made me want to stand at their side and help them fight.

A few more kills and fire balls later I reached the center of he fighting ring. Just like I had originally thought moving to the center of this ring was a terible idea. Daniel was helping out his friends when they needed it. His eyes locked with mine after a few seconds.

SHIFT!!!

It blasted into my mind making me flinch as I shifted. Pain lightly pulsed inside my skull. Daniel pulled me into his chest.

"Why are you out here?" He growled softly in my ear.

"I'm here to help." I whispered.

"And Unknown?" He asked next.

"He met up with Shadow." I instantly replied.

Daniel kissed the top of my head jst before shifting. He let out a howl and every single wolf parted. A small path had been created. Daniel shifted back before grabbing my hand and dragging me along behind him. I heard rouges snickering.

I tugged my arm away from his grip with a slight growl. I bolted. All the wolves looked at me with utter shock. Guess they all thought I was some stupid submissive omega. Just begging to bend and break at his every order. I felt Daniel's anger rise.

"Ghost I'm done dealing with your disobedience!" He growled, obviously using his alpha voice.

"Oh well." I shrugged.

Before he could get another angry order in I bolted. I ran until I hit the blocked gate in which I decided to vanish.

I appeared in the warehouse where I was alone. I expected it. Daniel is probably standing there annoyed. Shadow is probably making his way toward me as we speak. Unknown is probably apologizing to Daniel.

I'd just embarrassed the future alpha in front of all those rouges. What have I done?

Without thinking I threw a few potions in my messenger bag and ran for the Royal City. I have to make up for this.

When I got there they were moving all the fallen wolves into the center of the town. I ran over to to Sam. He gave me a small smile small.

"How many fallen?" I asked.

"Ten. why?" Sam pressed for information.

I looked in my bag and only saw four bottles. I need one more. One bottle of revival can be used on two people.