1 - Metro

brenny

brenny.bear.12 I look like crap in this photo but idrc
COMMENTS ON YOUR POST
ryro.ross no you dont tf? youre cuteee
i.could.sleep.for.weekes hotttt
sarah.smyles 😵😍

•••

You have a new message!

ryro.ross Hiiiii

brenny.bear.12 Hello? Do I know you? All I know is that you're my future boyfriend?

ryro.ross Shut up youre making me blush you idiot

brenny.bear.12 You dont seem to have anything against it

ryro.ross I don't! So, I'm Ryan, call me Ry or Ryro.

brenny.bear.12 I'm Brendon. Bren for short :)

ryro.ross Tell me more bout yourself

brenny.bear.12 Well, i sing, i write poetry, i LOVE frank sinatra, ya know, im a pretty chill dude. oh, and i also talk to adorable guys named ryan :)

ryro.ross You know, you seem like a really interesting person and i must say, youre pretty cute yourself....

brenny.bear.12 awwhhhh thank you Ry! <3

ryro.ross No probs, bren :))

•••

Ryan and Brendon have been texting for about four years. Their friendship bloomed and developed into something more. Today was the day they were supposed to see eachother in real life, for the first time.

Brendon's Diary
Dear diary! Today I'm meeting Ry. I can't wait until I hear his voice and my lips finally taste his. This is the moment we've both been waiting for. I love h-..."

The diary entry had been left unfinished as Brendon took a look at his watch, seeing he's going to be late to his date. "I guess I'm gonna have to take the metro."

Bren snatched his phone off of the polished marble counter and ran through the door. He hurried through the busy, foggy streets of L.A., racing to the metro station. He might have been a bit too speedy though, as he, when he was right in front of the station, knocked someone down, both of them ending up on the floor. Brendon looked up in slight annoyance and his eyes widened, tears of joy welling up his lovestruck eyes. "RYAN!" He picked the boy up, lightly spinning him around. The other spoke in a shaky voice. "Bren... You're here! You're actually he-" His squeaky happiness got interrupted by a quick pair of lips crashing into his.

"I love you, Ryan."
"I love you too, Brendon."

•••

Yeeeee so this turned into a one-shot book! I hope you will enjoy it???
Smiles,

Your Author :)