Tord and the Sloth (requested)

This was requested by Little_Commie_Girl

------------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV

Tom was strolling through an exotic pet store when he stumbled upon a sloth. The story was lying there doing nothing. It reminded him of Tord. Tord had been getting more and more lazy by the minute. But they both really wanted a pet. But Tom was working all the time and Tord.. well he was just lazy. But if Tord had a lazy pet. He would relate and take care of it like himself right? Tom thought about it and weighed the pros and cons. He then got rid of the never ending cons and went with the only three pros he could think of. He purchased the sloth and went home.

Tords POV

I was lying on the couch watching The Children on t.v. when Tom opened the door. " Hey babe? Could you help me out a bit?" He asked. I nodded and got up off the couch with a grunt. I was getting out of shape and was getting even more lazy by the second. I went to the door to be met with Tom holding a sloth in his arms. "I got us a pet that you could relate to Tord! What will you name....... It?" He asked. He obviously didn't know what gender it was. That didn't matter. "Lazy Commie." I said and took the sloth. Tom gave me  a look that said 'the hell you mean? That's stupid'.  I looked at the sloth and smirked. I walked over to the couch and sat down lazily on it. I set the sloth next to me and we were both in the slouched over sitting position. Tom burst out in laughter but we didn't care. "This is my type of dood." I said and held my hand up in a fist punch for Lazy Commie and they bumped back. "Glad you to like each other. Well I'm off to bed. Night Tord. Night Lazy Commie." He said then yawned. "Night Tommy~" I said and watched the t.v. with Lazy Commie. Best pet ever.

------------------------------------------------------

I like this alot!!! I'll do more of this cause I like Lazy Commie. Requests are open until I say otherwise. But I'll remind you every chapter cause I want to. Um also making a TomTord TordTom images book. It will have my fan art and pics. So that will be out in a few days~ bye