chapter one ~ three years later

"hey it's tom, unfortunately, i'm not available at the moment, so please leave your message after the beep, thank you!"

"hi baby, i have an emergency surgery to take care of, so  that means i would be home late and i need you to order take out...thai, thank you, i love you"

1648
"what if i die on this table? what if i won't be able to finally live my life? did i waste my life fighting cancer!?" she cried out.

"aliya, you're going to be okay. you need to let me give you anesthesia so we can get that cancer out stat."

aliya grabs isabella's hands and squeezes. she nods her head, trusting isabella.

"i need you to count backward from one hundred. i promise you, i'll be the first face to see when you wake up 100% cancer free!"

"BP DROPPING!" "she's not going to be make it with all this heavy anesthetist!" "you need to close her up. i can't afford this." i cried out.

"this is why we have strict relationships with patient. emotions cloud judgement." smirked dr william

isabella's point of view
i was so angry inside. my heart went cold and completely shattered. aliya has been fighting cancer since she was first diagnosed at age twenty three. devastating. chemotherapeutic treatment, surgeries constantly...never got to graduate from college. like i said just unbelievably heartbreaking. it can happen to anyone.

"she's one hundred percent cancer free..."

i was relieved, "good. now are you sure emotions really clouds judgement?"

that slasher cares only about cutting. what a long day honestly. i can't wait to get in bed with the most loveliest man.

fifteen minutes drive from hospital to home, isabella unlocks her door to their apartment and sees tom sleeping on the couch with candles on and thai food out.

"my love." i whispered in his ears.

tom whispers back in his british accent, "hi, i was starting to think you were gonna leave me."

i chuckled, "haha, no...i could never. baby, i love you. anyways how's work?"

isabella sits on tom's lap on the couch eating thai food. tom puts his hand on isabella shapely round belly and cuddles with it. she looks in his eyes and they both softly smile.

"work was great, new case, but i won't spill right now...i can't believe this is happening. we're going to be such beautiful and angelic family, darling. i love you so much." tom cried while smiling.

three years later and he was always the one for me. it was always him all along. our life hasn't changed expect maturely. i changed my career pathway to nurse anesthetist and he took a break from acting and pursed his federal bureaucracy. mary blakey was married to another man, tom hiddleston whom my tom knew from acting. she still pursed the career of pediatric cardiologist. we're both seven and half months pregnant...and we're all in awe. i still remember that exact moment of him confessing to everything in his tux.

isabella and tom spent rest of the night just talking about how every beauty there's simplicity

isabella and tom spent rest of the night just talking about how every beauty there's simplicity. isabella falls asleep on tom. tom carries her to their bed and both went to sleep.