chapter two ~ risk

isabella's point of view
tossing and turning. tossing and turning. tossing and turning. sleep. i couldn't. i don't feel so good.

0748
"good morning darling, how'd you sleep?" questioned, tom.

i shrugged.

"darling, if something is bothering you and is constantly making you toss and turn each night, please wake me up."  tom worried.

"honey, its fine, you know how uncomfortable it is to sleep when you're seven and a half pregnant. oh wait you don't know." i lied sarcastically.

"i don't need to know, i can definitely tell how the way you sleep at night, darling." tom whispered in his british accent.

i bit my lip. i love it when he calls me darling.

tom secretly snuck up behind me, whispered in my ear, "oh darling, what are you biting your lips for...? am i teasing you a bit too much there?"

"i don't know, tom. you tell me?" he wants to play around like that, i'd do it right back at him.

tom heavily breathes down my neck...slowly nibbling my neck up towards my ear. he starts to suck and bite.

i moaned. "oh tom, what are you doing?" i softly moaned again as he continues to nibble down my neck slowly to my chest.

tom pushes me against the wall in the kitchen, pinning me to the wall, restraining me. he knows that being restrained and not being able to be dominant is a huge weakness for me. i gained control of my hands, scratching tom on his back, scratching him slowly up toward the back of his neck. he groans. that's his weakness. tom continues teasing me his soft lip of his nibbling every each of my skin. i work my hands up slowly to his hair, softly yet so intensely pulling his hair back.

i moaned intensely, "stop teasing me, baby."

tom groaned, "never. there's so much i want to do you. you've been a very bad girl."

i grabbed his hair harder yet scratching him harder. stop teasing me right now. tom moved his left hand towards up to my face, intended holding my face, while his thumb is on my lips. he furiously grabs my left hand with his right pinning it to the wall. he needs to be in control. i moaned, harder, so intense, what is he doing to me. his face leans closer to mine. he glances at my lips, biting his. he digs in, kissing me so furiously. he picks me up, wrapping my legs around him, taking me to our bedroom.

tom laid me down on our bed. slowly stripping me down. at first, i didn't think tom had it in him. i tried to strip tom down, but he grabbed my both of wrists pinning it to the bed...he grabs handcuffs from his fbi nightstand, cuffing me both my wrists and ankles. he got me. tom kissing me every inch of my body, teasing me as much he wants as i try moving around to push him off. tom teases me by gently exploring my body making me softly moan. he starts to go lower and lower, making his way deeper. fuck. fuck. fuck. he grabs his dick rubbing it against my clit teasing me a little more.

tom groaned, "as i put it in, and fuck you as hard as humanly possible, i want you to scream my name with every stroke."

each moaned, came on harder and harder, so fucking intense. so then i did, scream his name, with every stroke.

"darling. do not ever underestimate me, again." tom winked as he was catching his breath.

"i can not promise you, my love." i scoffed.

tom and isabella are relaxing on their bed. tom gets up, and walks to the bathroom. turns on the water to the tub.

"babe, what are you doing?" i questioned.

"come on, let's take a bubble bath. i think we both we need it." tom sweated.

isabella's point of view
it wasn't even afternoon and yet we had the hottest sex. i can't stop thinking about what just had happened. i keep constantly biting my lips, it's what i do when i get really nervous.

tom and isabella sit halfway up in the tub. tom's hands are on isabella's shapely round belly. she put her hands on his as they start to hold hands. tom leans towards her face, grabbing her face towards his direction to the left as he kissed her on the lips and upwards to her forehead.

"i love you. you know that, right?" hesitated tom.

what? i began to looked puzzled. "i love you more, but of course, i know that."

tom shrugged it off, "don't worry about it darling. let's get cleaned up, you and i have to go to work soon."

tom's point of view
i don't want to tell her. i can't. i love her. if i tell her, she's at risk...not just her, our baby daughter.