Dark Betty

Timeset: 2x14

NFSW

"Because if you did..." The door slid open.

"I might have to punish you," Betty, no, Dark Betty proposed, sparking interest withing Jughead. "For being a bad boy..." her voice trailed as she ventured from the doorway, slowly making her way over to Jughead.

"...And kissing another girl. That definitely requires a punishment," she concluded, getting close enough that Jughead could put his hands on Betty's hips while barely extending his arms. "What kind?" Jughead asked, engaged in the new light he was seeing Betty in.

Only this wasn't light; this was darkness.

"That's for me to know," Betty said, leading onto something while pushing some of Jughead's robe off his shoulders and gripping his bare skin. "And you to enjoy," she finished with a smirk, biting her bottom lip. "Oh, I will," Jughead replied with a smirk of his own. "Good. Because tomorrow, I'll be your angel..."

"...But tonight, I'm you're devil."

And just like that, Betty was pushing him back onto the bed, crawling on top of him and giving Jughead a hella good view. As she straddled him and pulled him up by his robe, she made sure she claimed Jughead.

All of him.

"I don't ever want to hear about Veronica throwing herself at you ever again. You are mine," Betty demanded, trailing her lips down his jawline, going lower to his neck, leaving bites and hickeys. "I don't love her," Jughead mumbled, clear enough so Betty could hear. She lifted her head and ran a hand through his hair.

"Good boy, Jughead."

Using one hand, Betty took the black wig off her head and threw it to the ground, prompting her blonde locks to fall to her shoulders. She chuckled and said, "That's one less thing to take off," before smashing her lips onto Jughead's.

Feeling his hands trace up her sides, Betty tried not to break the kiss when she mumbled, "I'm leading." She stopped complaining when Jughead's hands went underneath her bra, rolling his thumbs over the pink of her breasts.

Betty reached behind her and unhooked the lingerie, letting it fall off with ease. When her boyfriend began using his lips and tongue to please her as well, Betty couldn't help but let out a few moans.

She lifted Jughead's head to face her and seductively whispered, "Just tell me what you want. Just because it's a punishment doesn't mean we can't have fun." "You," Jughead replied, enticed. "I want you." "You want me?" Betty chuckled sexily before dropping her voice to a whisper.

"I'm all yours."

This time when she pushed him down, she began undoing his robe, letting it open up. With ease, Betty was able to lift herself up and down again, causing a moan to come from both their lips. "Fuck," Betty whispered before following up with, "You're lucky I'm good at this."

"You...are," Jughead agreed, letting his hands roam underneath Betty's skirt, gripping her hips and guiding each bounce. "I hope you're not trying to lead me," Betty teased, and with that dismissal, Jughead brought his hands to the waistline of her skirt, bringing it up and over her head.

"F-fuck!" Betty shuddered, digging her nails into Jughead's shoulders. He leaned forward and allowed Betty to claw and scratch at his back. "Fuck, I think--" "Me, too!" Betty interrupted. And with one last bounce, both reached and came down from their highs.

Betty collapsed beside and cuddled up with Jughead as his hands played with her hair. Before anyone could say anything, there was a voice on the other side of the wall. "Ha! I knew they were sexually active! You, my dear Archiekins, owe me 5 dollars!"

"Okay, okay, fine. I just didn't expect that from Mr. I'm-Not-Wired-To-Be-Normal," Archie laughed. "Oh, my God, how thin are these walls?" Betty asked, slightly irritated. "Very," Veronica replied from the other side.