A letter

Tsuna: (PoV)

"G-Gloves?!!" I yelled. "Gloves?" Miku chimed in. "Leon made them Dame Tsuna." Reborn said. "Kufufufufu... Gloves.? Hahahah!!" Mukuro laughed. "Tsuna! Go on and show that pineapple haired brat what your made of!" Miku yelled at me. " EH!?!" I yelled. ' W-What will I be able to do with gloves? ' i thought. As i reached for the gloves a bullet fell out. "W-What is this?" "TSUNA! Give it to me!" Reborn yelled. "Kufufufu.. I wont let you Arcobaleno Reborn." Mukuro said dashing towards me. Suddenly Miku rushed towards me and kicked me in the stomach. "I-Itai!" I yelled. "Eh? T-The bullet! Where is it!!?" I panicked. Soon enough I heard a Bang. The last thing i saw was Mukuro frowning. 

============ Time Skip (After the Battle) ====================

------Tsuna's Room------

Miku: (PoV):

"Tsuna! Tsuna! Are you alright!?!" I yelled. See.. He collapsed after the battle with Mukuro. Mukuro was taken by the vindice. I felt chills run down my spine when i saw them. I think they are hiding something, you see they give a different aura. "Oi. Miku" I heard reborn call my attention. "H-Hai? Reborn-san?" I asked. He gave me an envelope with the vongola seal. "Its from the ninth" reborn-san said. My eyes widened. I opened it quick and it read. 

     Miku-chan,

As soon as you read this letter i would like you to pack your belongings and head towards the airport.You will be headed to Italy. There you would meet The External Advisor of the Vongola also known as the  CEDEF Boss, Young Lion of the Vongola and Tsunayoshi-kun's Father. Sawada Iemitsu. And of course the other members of CEDEF. Basil, Oregano, Lal Mirch and Turmeric. They will train you. For the up coming  battles the Young Vongola will encounter. As of now you are not my secretary anymore. You will now be apart  of Vongola 10th's Wind Guardian and Secretary to the Young Vongola. I leave the Young Vongola Family in  your hands. Reborn knows this. You are not allowed to let anyone know of this. Now.. Of you go Miku-chan. Take care on the way. I hope you will be on your best behavior when meeting The External Advisor. You may think he's an idiot. But please. don't do anything rational. 

Vongola Ninth, Timoteo 

An anime vein appeared on my head. "Me?! Do something rational? Is he kidding me?" I yelled. " It seems the Ninth knowns you well Miku." Reborn said. I looked at him then sighed. "Yeah.." I soon heard shuffling of cloth. " I-Itai! Eh? Miku? What are you doing here in my room?" Tsuna asked as he got up from his position, which is lying down on his bed. " Reborn-san invited me in." I said. "Oh.." Tsuna replied. As soon as he was sitting on his bed he pointed at  my hands. "Eh? What is that Miku?" He said. I looked down and saw what he was pointing at. My eyes widened. I got up and said. " N-Nothing! Umm.. Uh.. T-Tsuna. I'll be going to visit my friends in another country so don't be surprised if I'm not present at school tomorrow okay?" "Okay?" he replied confused. "T-Then I'll be going now. Ja ne Tsuna, Reborn-san!" I said as i left his room. ' I wonder.. if i leave.. who will train them? ' i thought. "Oh well.. Might as well get stronger.. " I said as i walked away from Tsuna's house.