; 7

You gasped and woke up, breathing in and out fast. Your alarm clock rang. It was 7am. You were supposed to get ready for school. You went into the toilet. You took off your clothes. You entered into the shower.

You had your dream in your mind.

"Omg. What did i just dream? About Sehun raping me?! I hope that is not going to happen. I guess that is the hint when the person yesterday wished me luck..." you said to yourself.

5 MINUTES LATER, you had finish showering. You went into your room and got ready for school. After you were done, you went down to the kitchen to eat your breakfast. You noticed that there was a sticky note stuck on the fridge.

'Hello sweetie, your dad and i are going to be back next week. We are going on a honeymoon.

Take good care of yourself munchkin. Love mom'.

You realized that it was your parent's anniversary. Well, dont think that is important.

10 MINUTES TIME SKIP, you had arrived in school. You suddenly saw Sehun standing at where your locker is.

"Going somewhere?" Sehun asked in a deep husky voice.

"W-what do you want now?" you asked.

"You'll find out after school." Sehun winked.

He walked away and you were curious about what he said. Someone hugged you from the back and of course it was Jennie,

"Hiii y/n!" Jennie hugged you.

"Oh hi Jennie." you giggled.

"Soooo what happened now?"Jennie asked curiously.

"I'll tell you during recess time." you replied. Jennie gave you a smile.

SCHOOL BELL RANG, it was time for history class(history by exo-k XD). You sat at your place, waiting patiently for your history teacher to come. Sehun was sitting behind you. He took out his stationary and a piece of paper. He was writing a letter to you. After a minute, he was done writing.

"Hey thot." Sehun tapped on your shoulder and gave you the letter.

When you took the letter from him, you know it would be something bad but it wasn't. The note said,

'Meet me after school. I promise i won't hurt you *inserts a wink face*'.

You turned behind and looked at Sehun. You nodded.

It was the 4th period, recess, you headed to the canteen with Jennie.

"So what was it you wanted to tell me?" Jennie asked.

You remembered that you had to tell Jennie about it.

"Well uhm, nothing really happened but i had a nightmare." you sighed.

"Aww was my bestie watching too much horror movies?" Jennie giggled.

"Noo i didn't. I had a dream that Sehun raped me..." You looked at Jennie.

Jennie's jaw dropped when she heard what you said.

"RAPED YOU?!' she shouted.

Everyone in the canteen heard what Jennie said,

"Shh not so loud." you said. "Sorry but please stay away from him if you dont want that to happened." Jennie was worried.

You nodded your head. You didnt want Jennie to know that you had to meet Sehun after school. You didn't want her to get involved.