Ch 7 - Shuzen Life

Seems like Moka has some memories she wishes to share before you meet Kokoa again. Something is clearly wrong and it's getting in the way of her. What does Moka have to say about life at home?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You took off on a walk with Moka while Tsukune and the other girls headed to the main building early. She wanted to tell you about the past. What she remembers. "You holding up good?"

"I'm perfect."

"Well I hope Kokoa just doesn't give you a hard time."

"Easier said then done. I don't get her. Wanting to hurt you and get to the other you? I get that she remembers the silver haired you but this is a bit much." Just trying to clarify things with her as best to your ability. Also easier said then done due to her sister just being a head case.

(Pretty sure she's Stunatz! Crazy in the head. To a point.)

"Well it's me, Kokoa, and two other sisters. One is a step sister and the other one is her pure blood sister. I'm just half sister to Kokoa and Kahlua. Akua started living with us when I was a little girl. Maybe seven years ago or so."

"Wait. Four of you? She speaks highly of you. I have no knowledge of the other two. Highly doubtful she would bring them up. Akua and the other?"

"Her big sister Kahlua. Honestly saddens me. Her and their mother do their own thing. They don't live in my father's castle much. I haven't seen them in years. Middle school I took off to the human world. Even though I had bad experiences you and Tsukune have helped being so nice to me." She wasn't going to spill her guts out. Too early in the day and for your relationship. Haven't been friends for that long.

"I honestly feel bad. I mean I don't remember my father and don't have siblings. Least far as I know. Don't think my mother has other children around. Highly doubtful. I mean I don't remember anything bad. Nor good. It's numb but not painful. It's strange. I want to help her. But can't like this." Feeling pity for one can start something. Wanting to help somebody because of good friends. One related couldn't be too bad. Underneath all the layers of bitter, anger, rage, bitch, hormones, and maybe a of lonely and jealousy.

"You honestly want to try and help?" She gasped.

"Somehow. I don't know. Weird. I want to do my best and make everyone happy. That being my friends. She's an added bonus. If I can help her then we are golden. For real."

"That's tough."

"Noted. Very noted. But willing to take that chance. I'm aware Kurumu and Mizore don't like her. That can change. Right?"

"But how?"

"I be nice, set things up right, and give it to her."

"You what!?" That came out wrong. Clearly.

"Oh come on. When you say 'do it' you refer to sucking blood. By giving it to her I mean my blood. Whatever that's worth. I'll bring some juice cans with me. Might need them afterwards."

Moka was shocked that you volunteered to put up with her. Putting up with an angry strawberry haired girl. Crazy? Or stupid? Hmmm. Both? Both sounds about right. "How you going to do that?"

"Location. Location. Location."

"Mizore?"

"Naturally."

~~~~~

It was after classes as you put your normal shoes on and head outside towards the courtyard and waited. For your "informant" to be precise. You had the tools set in place. Rather one source. As you heard ruffles in the bushes it was a no brainer it was your intel. "Hey Mizore. Why here?"