Chapter Tweleve

Today's the last day for zombies to be at seabrook.  I had everything packed and ready to go.  The only problem is that I haven't said goodbye to Addison.  I decided to make today a little special.  Addison was upset for days.  Her parents and everyone else knew this.  I had a lovely idea for a date.  I spent the day working on my little idea and making everything perfect.  I texted Addison and she was on her way.  When she arrived it was already 8:00 pm.  She followed the rose pedal trail.  Once she followed it and reached to the beautiful table with two seats,  which had beautiful lights hanging from above the table.  She had an adorable smile on her face.  I grabbed her hand and brought her to her seat.  She slowly took her seat and smiled.  I smiled back and revealed the dinner.  The night was going well,  me and Addison finished dinner and were just talking now.  "Would you like to dance? " I asked before getting up and leading her to a small area,  that was lit up and had plenty of roses and other flowers that she loved.  I put on her favorite song "A thousands years" with that we danced for what seemed like forever.  She placed her head to my chest and we slowly danced around.  Once the song was over,  me and Addison went to my house.  Zoey is out with a couple of friends,  dad is at work.  So it was just us.  I had something more special for tonight.  But it was only if Addison agreed.  We walked into the house and sat on the couch.  "Tonight was perfect,  I enjoyed it" Addison says with a pure smile.  I smiled before giving her a little kiss.  But Addison decided to make the kiss deeper.  She pushed me to my room and made me fall on my bed.  "Addy,  are you sure about this? " I ask not wanting her to regret this later.  I only nods and pulls me closer.  You know what happens next.....

~The next Morning~

I wake up next to addy.  She was in deep sleep.  I looked around my room and saw our clothes on the floor.  I slowly get up,  until I hear footsteps coming this direction.  I quickly lock my door and then wake up Addison.  I know she was sleeping peacefully but she needs to hide.  I mean,  my father loves Addison and thinks she is great, but he would kill me if he found out about this.  I gave Addison a towel to cover herself with.  She quickly grabbed her clothes and hid in the closet.  I got dressed quick and then I heard a knock on the door.  I opened the door to see my father.  "Morning zed, i made breakfast when you are ready eat it and make sure zoey is at school on time.  I am running a little late for work" he says before leaving.  Once I know he is total gone.  I open the closet door and let Addison out.  She kissed me and exited the room to go in the bathroom.. Once she got dressed she hugged me and kissed me goodbye.  I will see her later but it still hurts about her leaving.