Me and My Decision

I chose to close my heart and started to love only one man since four years ago. People told me that I should've walked away and chosen another man. But I didn't find any way out. No. I found it, but I didn't want to go there.

The journey was very dark and gloomy. Sometimes I felt like he was the one that I sought. I felt like I found the right person. However, as I walked further, he run further. The road was getting longer and darker. No lights. No one walked by. Nothing. Just me and my decision to keep walking. No one could understand my decision. No one should judge it too. Because it's my decision.

Once I saw you when I was in the darkest place of my journey. I saw you brought a light. No, it's a pair. Your eyes. Your eyes were the lights of my journey. I adored it so much. I thanked you for bringing those lights. And so I fell in love with you.

It's easy to make me love you, isn't it? I held your hands like it was my last hope. I hugged you like it was the one and only way to make you stay. I kissed your lips like I was going to die soon. I couldn't think anything but to make you stay. I didn't want to make this road I walked on getting darker. I just wanted to be with you. And this is my decision.