Closet Shenanigans

Axl's grip tightens on Slash's throat as he stares him down.

"Should've known you are my omega, with how you act so shy around me... how everytime we are almost alone you run out..." Axl smirks, and leans down against Slash's ear. "How almost every time you're around me I can smell your slick." He growls as Slash gasps, his knees going weak.

Axl looks around, finally spotting a door to a supply closet, and dragging Slash over to it by his throat.

He opens the door and shoves Slash against the wall, slamming the door shut behind them, before dragging his hands down Slash's body to his pants that are soaked with the wetness and stickiness of his slick, and growls in appreciation.

"Fuck... you're so wet already. My sweet little omega, just aiming to please his alpha..." He hisses in Slash's ear as Slash lets out an inhuman whine.

Slash's POV

Fuck. I can feel his cock against my ass. It's like it belongs there. I can't even fathom how I ever went through my heat without him. Dammit, he even knew about my choking kink. Fuck! How could he know about everything?! I wasn't going to question it.

I whine as I get too lost in my own thoughts. Axl turns me around to face the wall, all while whispering filthily in my ear about how he's gonna wreck me, so I won't ever even want another alpha. Thing was, I didn't need another one.

I look back at Axl as he leans down. "I'm not gonna fuck you in a filthy closet... but you need to cum so bad... don't you?" He murmurs in my ear as I sob, nodding vigorously.

Axl smirks and turns me around to face him once more.

Axl's POV

Fuck, he smells so good, I'm going insane. But I'm not just going to fuck him in a dirty supply closet for our first time.

He looks miserable, though.

I smirk evilly as I get a plan in my head, slowly turning him to face me, before spreading his legs, and shoving one of my thighs between his.

"You absolute poor little lamb. You're going to hump my thigh until you cum inside of your pants like the dirty slut you are." I growl, seeing his eyes widen as his mouth slides open with a pop. I slide my hands down to his ass once more, forcing him to start grinding against my thigh.

Regular POV

Slash yelps as Axl makes him start grinding against him, his hands coming up to fist Axl's shirt. His head rolls back against the wall, his eyes rolling into his head.

"A-alpha p-please fuck-" He cries out into the tiny space of the closet as Axl licks a line up his jaw to his mouth, dipping his tongue inside it.

"C'mon... I know you're already so sensitive... aren't you, pup? You're so sensitive and just ready to burst already, huh?" He taunts as Slash whines, and starts to grind harder, slick pouring into his pants which in turn soaks Axl's hands. Slash squeezes his own thighs around Axl's, almost tearing his shirt which he's holding in a death grip.

"F-fuck fuck... it's pushing right against my-" Slash gasps all of a sudden, and starts humping against Axl's thigh like his life depends on it, trying to reach the relief he so desperately craved. 

Axl smirks, knowing Slash is almost at his breaking point and leans down into his ear.

"Once we get back to the rooms, you wanna know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna spread you out on the bed, slick trailing down your thighs as I flip you onto your stomach, bring your ass up and lean down, pressing filthy kisses around your tiny tiny little hole..." Axl growls as Slash's body start to shake, the metal on his pants making a jingling sound that's music to his ears. "Finally, when you have tears streaming down your face, and your hand reaching back to tangle into my hair, begging me to just shove my fat tongue inside you, I'm going to fuck you raw with it... shove my tongue into your tight little ass, and make it so you can't even form a word, much less a sentence. You're going to cum so many fucking times tonight, your balls are going to be drained. Once you start trying to frantically pull me away from this little cunt..." Axl's hands start spreading Slash's ass on top of the soaked leather pants, making Slash's thighs start shaking as he tries to pull himself together, sobbing, tears showing in his eyes. "...that's when I'm going to shove into you... reach right into that little spot of yours... your slick is going to be pouring out of this little ass down my cock and thighs onto the bed as you beg me to keep going... beg me to make you cum... beg over and over, even though you're so drained you can't do anything but lie there as I make you take it... make you take it over and over again, the wet squelching of me sliding into your spot over and over echoing throughout the room. Then, I'm going to shove my knot into you, give you what you really need. But even then, I'm not going to be finished with you. I'm going to make sure you're on my knot tight, make you wrap your arms around my neck, make you straddle my lap, then I'm going to grind into your spot. I'm going to milk the orgasm out of you. You're going to be shaking and trembling in my lap as I make you give me another orgasm, drool coming out of your mouth even. You're going to be so filthy, covered in cum and slick... your eyes rolling back into your head as I talk filthily like I am right now into your ear. You're going to be absolutely ruined."

That was it for Slash. He looks at Axl, his mouth open, as he arches his back obscenely against the wall, his cock squirting stream after stream of cum into his pants, soaking the front just like his slick soaked the back. His tears finally spill from his eyes as Axl smirks, looking down at the mess that is his perfect little omega. He leans up, kissing the salty trails the tears left behind, as Slash sobs and Axl shushes him.

Axl collects Slash in his arms as he frantically starts working at Axl's belt, but Axl pushes his hands away gently. "Shh... you can have my knot when we get to the room. I promise, my little omega." He says, pressing a sweet kiss into his omega's hair.

The only thing going through Slash's mind at this point is..

'I'm going to be completely ruined, but I am more then okay with that...'

To be continued...