lay down the law!

who are you to defy the queen's orders?

— or alternatively, read the rules.

UPDATED!
053018.

___

WHAT THE QUEEN SAYS, GOES.

— that being said, there is always a list of rules to follow, and i'm jus going to lay it all out for you right now. the first one is to support a fic you're applying for. i'm requiring this to be in either in your library or reading list. you don't have to follow me, but it is greatly appreciated. please inform me of any username changes, or if you're going on a hiatus. i'm reasonable, i understand that you guys have lives too, but don't be assholes. that's literally it. that's all i'm asking.

— for the slots, race is not yet set in stone. however, their sex is.

I DON'T THINK THAT'S WISE.

— as much as i hate it, school is coming fast for me, specifically june thirteenth, so i might not be able to update as much as i'd like, especially since this is my last year of junior high, and i had horrible grades last year. i want to be transferred into another school (because quite frankly, i despise the one i'm in now), so please understand if my updates are slow (that, and i have ovation on my main account, yikes).

CAN'T YOU TURN A BLIND EYE, JUST THIS ONCE?

— applications should be detailed. i don't care if i'm drowning in it, i'd like that actually, especially since this fic needs a lot of background and the like. speaking of detail, characters should be three dimensional and realistic. i admit i got a bit overboard with the slot descriptions, so i suppose there's more to work with? forms should be made using pastebin or google docs, and if possible, passed to me through my main account, PLUMSKIES .

LISTEN TO HIM, LOVE. YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH.

— this fic deals with murder, manipulation, mind games, mild sexual content; overall dark themes meaning probable character death? i guess it depends on where the story's going aha i want to die.

DO YOU THINK IT'S THAT EASY?

— yall the slots aren't first come first serve; also, this is a psychological thriller so um yes. there is that. every person has dark qualities in them, remember that. psychoanalyse the shit out of your character. every single tick, every single trigger. it's going to help me a lot when everyone's trying to kill each other—i mean oops.

( also im still struggling to believe how emotionally invested am i to ciel phantomhive. i literally felt sick for weeks because of the manga updates haha i'm not okay. )

YOU SHOULD'VE WATCHED YOUR MOUTH.

— i love comments ok if you do that i'll prolly love you forever. ( i mean if i dont already — )

— also, tag three to five friends so i don't have to forego this whole idea. i have eight slots ready! ( there's no password bc i'm too lazy to think of anything rn. )