katsuki; i hate you [ii]

A/N: So here's the part two! Hope you'll like it!

Warning again: CURSING COZ BAKAHOE. (AND ALSO COZ THE AUTHOR.)

Ending of First Part:

I just had a bad first day, it will be okay, just ignore that fucking dickhead.

I hate him.

•I hate you! - Katsuki Bakugou X Reader (Part Two)

[Your POV]

(This takes place the next day after your fight with Katsukatsu.)

I'm walking to class right now.

And about what I said yesterday about ignoring the dickhead, I'm really going to do it!!

-

I'm in class already, talking to the Trio - Uraraka, Midoriya and Iida. Yep! I'm already friends with them! Also, the dickhead isn't here yet.

"I heard there is a new sweets shop kind of near here. Wanna go there after school guys?" Uraraka asked.

"Of course! I have nothing to do after school anyways." I answered.

"Okay! We'll wait for each other after scho--" Midoriya was cut off by someone walking in, opening the classroom door so damn loud, like a fucking madman.

We look over to see who walked in and we saw the dickhead.

Oh, so he wants a grand entrance.

I said I would ignore him so I just took my manga from my bag and started reading it.

"What's the matter, bro??!" Kirishima asked the dickhead, worriedly.

The dickhead looked over to me then answered Kirishima's question.

"IT'S BECAUSE SOME BITCH SLAPPED ME YESTERDAY! EVEN THOUGH I WAS JUST TELLING DUNCE FACE MY OPINION! SHE JUST ARRIVED YESTERDAY AND SHE ALREADY ACTING SO TOUGH TO TELL ME NOT TO JUDGE FUCKING PEOPLE!"

Should I say he was talking about me or is it too obvious? Meh.

I said nothing, just ignored him and just continued reading my manga.

Ooh.. Kaneki did nothing to me but I just feel the urge to rip his limbs out. I dunno, maybe I wanna do that to the dickhead.

"What? She did nothing wrong man. Calm down." That's Kirishima.

"SHE DID NOTHING WRONG!? SO SLAPPING ME WAS RIGHT?!!" The dickhead shouted while still looking at me. Bish, I see him staring through my peripheral vision.

"U-uh.. Well you kinda said something harsh to her. Maybe she got hurt...?" Kirishima.

Bitch! Of course I got hurt!

And also, AIZAWA-SENSEI WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!

"HUH?! SO I'M THE ONE TO BE BLAMED HERE?!! IT'S ALWAYS LIKE THIS!! FUCK YOU ALL PEOPLE YOU ALL HAVE NO SENSE WEAKLINGS!!" The dickhead.

I swear! If he shouts one more time and Aizawa-sensei still didn't arrived, Imma get my fucking headphones and put them in my fucking ears! Atleast the music is great to hear, UNLIKE THE DICKHEAD AND KIRISHIMA'S NOISE!

"YOU FUCKING PEOPLE THINK YOU CAN FUCKING BEAT ME HUH?!! ESPECIALLY YOU DEKU AND YOU FUCKING BITCH WHO SLAPPED ME!!!!"

Damn. That's it.

I took out my fucking headphones, put it in max volume and listened to music, so I won't fucking hear the dickhead's shouting!

[Kirishima's POV]