Part 10

Y/N: Dani...I...I just can't right now...

Daniel reached leaned over and gave you a hug. You got out of the car and told Peyton that you decided not to tell them. 

Peyton: You can't do that!

Y/N: Yes I can!

Peyton: Y/N, you can't keep this from him!

Y/N: It's MY baby!

Peyton: And it's his baby too! We came all the way here!

Y/N: I'll ruin his engagment! I'll ruin things with Jonah! I just can't!

Peyton: ...

Y/N: Just get in the car...let's go.

You and Peyton got back in the car and Daniel drove you back to the house. You all got out and Daniel walked in first, followed by you and Peyton. Zach, Jack, and Jonah were all in the kitchen and immedietly notices at you. Jonah jumped up and ran over to you to sweep you up in a huge hug.

Y/N: Hi!

Jonah: What are you doing here??

You glanced over at Peyton.

Y/N: I...um...I came to suprise you!

You put a fake smile on your face, and Jonah beleived it. You looked around and noticed Corbyn was missing from the group. 

Y/N: ...Where's Bean?

Jack: He's upstairs...Christina stayed over last night...

Y/N: Oh, ok. 

Daniel went upstairs to tell Corbyn to come downstairs for "Breakfast". Christina stayed upstairs and Corbyn raced down the stairs. When he turned the corner into the kitchen, he stopped suddenly in his tracks when he saw you. You ran over to him and gave him a huge hug. 

Y/N: Bean!!!

There was that fake smile again...

Corbyn: Y/N! I've missed you! What are you doing here???

You pulled away from the hug for a moment, and looked into his icy blue eyes and wanted to tell him the truth and never let him go...but he's Christina's man now...

Y/N: I...I just came to suprise you guys!

Yeah...just a suprise...a major suprise that you wanted so badly to tell, but you just couldn't.

To Be Continued...