CHAPTER 53 - THIS WORLD IS SACRED!

Previously in Pokemon Chaos and Order...

Ash was able to defeat the Elite Four and the Unova League Champion, Alain, and thus making him the new Champion.

This gave Ash enough confidence to tell Serena how he really feels about her, but he is interrupted by an explosion. The same woman who was heard in Ash's vision-like dreams then appeared on a TV set, and exclaimed that a new world order has begun.

.......................................................................

Ash and Serena stared at the TV screen for a while, not believing their eyes and ears. "What the Distortion World is going on?!" Ash exclaimed in confusion. "I'm just as clueless as you!" Serena replied.

BOOM!

Another loud booming sound came from outside, causing the two to cover their ears. They then took a look out of the Pokemon Center window and saw something weird in the sky.

"WHAT IS THAT?!" Nate asked as he ran over to Ash and Serena, with Dawn and the others running towards the group

"WHAT IS THAT?!" Nate asked as he ran over to Ash and Serena, with Dawn and the others running towards the group. "I don't know!" Serena replied to her brother. "Somebody named Lusamine has something to do with it..."

"LUSAMINE?!" Lillie and Kevin cried out in shock. "You know her?" Ash asked as the two stop running. Lillie looked down ashamed. Kevin gave her a small hug, causing her to blush. "Lusamine is my mother..." she said in a hushed tone.

"Wait WHAT?!" Red exclaims in shock. "You're the daughter of the president of the Aether Foundation?" He asks. "And she's trying to take over the world?" Gary continued. "With an army of quote unquote 'Ultra Beasts'?!" Leaf continues. "With a gang of losers called 'Team Rainbow Rocket'?!" Jessie, James and Meowth said.

"Yes, yes, yes and... yes..." Kevin replied. "So what are we going to do?" Nate asked while drawing out a Pokeball. Everybody then starts to look at him with a terrified look.

"C'mon people!" Nate said. "We can take on these Ultra Beast scums no problem! They're probably not that tough considering Ash's power! We'll send them shaking back to where they came from! They... 're right behind me aren't they...?" Nate finally realised why his friends were looking at him like that.

He slowly turned around and saw what was standing behind him. It's an Ultra Beast that resembles a large, red, anthropomorphic mosquito. It has bulging muscles that appear to be made out of sacs that are filled with a red fluid that has small white bubbles rising in it. These muscles also have white "tendons" running through them, and are said to be stronger than steel. It possesses two arms with black five fingered hands that have red knuckles. There are also black spikes on its body, particularly its shoulders, elbows and knees. Its head is small and flat, with two red compound eyes, and two black, spherical basal joints for its red and black antennae between them. Protruding from under these joints is a long, silver proboscis. It has four legs without feet and two pairs of orange, translucent wings.