Chapter 5

Second class was over and it was time for lunch. You tried to find the cafeteria but you were lost. You decided to call Jimin for help.
Jimin: hello who is this?
Bella: it's me Bella I was looking for the cafeteria but I got lost can you come get me.
Jimin: ah babe it's you! Where are you?
Bella: first off I'm not your babe and second I'm by the gym.
Jimin: oh I guess I don't have to help you if your aren't my babe. Gotta go bye
Bella: Jimin don't be like this and come get me please
Jimin: I'll get you but only if you stop calling me Jimin and you start calling me babe
Bella: uh fine Jim I mean babe
Jimin: that's better baby girl
You couldn't see him but you could sense him smirking
He took you with him to the cafeteria where all his friends were sitting in a round table. All were there except Jungkook, but in a matter of seconds he arrived. You noticed that there were only 7 seats in the table so you were confused on where you would sit.
Bella: Jimin... Jimin
You thought he couldn't hear you so you called his name one more time but louder than before until you realized what was going on. He was ignoring you because he wanted you to call him babe.
Bella: babe you said shyly
All 6 guys looked at you confused except for Jimin. He was sitting there smirking when he saw the guys reaction.
Rap mon: who are you talking too? Because if it's me I prefer being called daddy 😏
Jin: (smacked him in the hand) you know that wasn't for you. Now stop making her uncomfortable.
Jungkook: i knew you would fall for me, no one can resist me.
Jimin: well I'm sorry to inform you but she's talking to me. Right baby girl?
Bella: yeah you said shyly. Babe by the way where am I supposed to sit.
Jimin: isn't it obvious
Bella: well I don't see an open seat
Jimin then pulled you towards himself and made you sit on his thighs. And whispered into your ear
Jimin: who needs a seat when you have me
Every one began to laugh at how embarrassed you were except for jungkook. He hit the table with his fist really hard to the point where his knuckles began to bleed.
You were shook with his reaction. It's what you wanted. You wanted him to get annoyed that you were choosing Jimin over him. But for some reason you felt bad that he was hurt. You were mad at yourself for feeling this way. You flew to Korea to get revenge and all of a sudden you were now feeling worried about him?
Jungkook: I have nothing to do here I'm not hungry anymore.
He left and you quickly chased after him.
Bella: I'll be back soon just gotta make sure he's fine.
Jhope: What just happened here?
Suga: looks like our maknae is jealous of Bella's relationship with Jimin
Jimin: but we are not even in a relationship
They all looked at him confused
Rm looked and Jimin and said "looks like somebody has a lot to explain"