Don't touch my family

~ Sasuke ~

"Hehe I like you. You're fun to play with." The girl called as the guy with the pipe chimed in.

"We aren't here to play. When you play you go overboard like you did with the girl. We can't finish are plan if you kill everyone." He called as Sasuke went wide eyed as his sharingan activated as black flames started covering them both.

"I think it's time to bring her out." The girl called as the man smiled.

"Oh sweetie!" He yelled as someone landed next to them as Sasuke froze.

"Put out the flames Sasuke." You called as Sasuke remained silent.

"(Your Name)..." Sasuke called as you placed your hand on the guys shoulder as your clothing light with the fire before instantly being put out.

"Good boy." You called walking forward.

"What did they do?" Sasuke asked as you stood in front of him.

"They woke me up. I mean all I was was a worthless girl who left the village because the one I loved got me pregnant. And that's not even the funniest part. I kept the kid sacrificing and uprooting my whole life when it would have been so much easier to make a 10 min appointment. But now. I'm going the take everything from you and have you love everything like I did." You called smirking as Sasuke looked at you sadly.

"It's time." Sasuke called as you looked up at him.

"Time for what? Are you finally giving yourself to me?" You asked reaching your hand to his cheek before freezing as him hand reached his neck as you saw the pendant.

"They have back up!" You yelled turning around as you got shoved forward as there was smoke everywhere. Once the smoke cleared you started laughing.

"This is the cal-very you brought. Oh you really underestimated us." You called as you saw Kakashi-sensei. Neji , Sai, Ino, Temari, Shikamaru, Kiba and Tenten all standing next to each other with Sakura and Naruto holding your sons hands.

"Ah speak of the devil. When you talk about someone they appear." You called looking at Ryosuke as you sank to his knees.

"No. I was hoping I was wrong." He called as tears came to his eyes.

"Ryosuke? What are you talking about?" Sasuke asked as Ryosuke looked up to him.

"My shadow clone disappeared and I thought I saw mom attack me.... Damn it. I was to slow. Damn it!" Ryosuke yelled now crying as everyone looked to him saddened as you interrupted them as you appeared right next to them.

"(Your Name) NO!!" Naruto yelled as your hand wrapped Ryosuke neck as everyone jumped back as ice shards sprung from you outwards,

"Come one you don't want to do this." Sasuke said holding your wrist of the hand wrapping Ryosuke's neck as he hovered a few feet from the ground. You smirked as you looked to him seeing ice shards stick out of him as blood trickled from his wounds.

"Correction I do. And I'm amazed you can even face me after everything. Don't you even feel the least bit guilty for what you did to me." You called as your grip tightened as Ryosuke flinched fighting for air.

".... I'm sorry about What Happened but I know you don't mean what your saying. And I'm glad it happened because I got to meet you wonderful son." Sasuke called as you laughed.

"You really believe that don't you. I wonder how my wonderful son would feel if he knew the truth of what happened." You called as Sasuke went wide eyed as Ryosuke opened his eye a crack.

"The truth is I didn't want you. I was just to much of a coward to have an abortion. I was also to ashamed to get pregnant by an Uchiha of the brother who killed his whole clan. I mean who knows I could have birthed a killer who got me in my sleep." You called smiling as Sasuke clenched his hand tighter on your wrist as it started to go numb. You grip on Ryosuke loosened the slightest bit so Sasuke used that chance to throw you as he caught Ryosuke having a coughing fit as he took in air.

"That's harsh. Guys take the extras. I'll handle the boys." You called looking to Sasuke and Ryosuke as your rubbed your wrist.

"Whatever you say. Don't mess up." He called as he started running as Neji, Sai, and Ino ran after him.

"I guess that leaves me with you three." The girl called smiling as she ran off being followed by Temari, Shikamaru, and Kiba.

"Do i get to take on all of you. 1 on 5 that doesn't seem fair... Well 4. I haven't taught you that many offensive justsus have I Ryosuke." You called as Ryosuke stood with his hand on his throat as tears fell.

"No. Just me." Sasuke called stepping in front of Ryosuke as he looked up.

"Sasuke are you crazy you can't fight her." Naruto called as Sakura fought back tears. Out of all the ways to be reunited with her old teammate this was the worst.

"I'm not going to fight her." Sasuke called as you smiled.

"I get it. Wither you save me or your let yourself be killed. Either way sounds good to you? Saving me or having me kill you which defeats the whole perpuse of this. Am I right Sasuke. I know you a lot better than you think.

"Sasuke you can't be serious." Sakura called.

"Like hell we're letting you do that!" Naruto yelled taking a step as Sasuke raised his arm.

"You're not letting me do anything. And you're wrong. You don't know me. (Your Name) Does. And she knows what I'm planning because I'm the only one who can do it." Sasuke called as Ryosuke turned around his back to Sasuke.

"Don't let it come to that." Ryosuke cried out as Naruto and Sakura looked to them confused.

"You really are smart aren't you. I'm sorry Ryosuke. I'm going to do whatever it takes to not let it come to that." Sasuke called as Ryosuke coughed on his tears.

"I- I know." Ryosuke called as he let out a sob.

"Sasuke.... Just what are you planning?" You asked smiling as he glared at you.

"I know (Your Name) and the last thing she'd want to do is hurt Ryosuke or any of her friends. So if I can't save her... I'm going to kill you." Sasuke said as Naruto and Sakura stared wide eyed.

"Sasuke you can't" Kakashi called as Sasuke looked to him as his eyes activated before a tear fell from Kakashi's eyes.

"You don't mean that." Kakashi said as everyone looked to the two of them.

"You're the only one who can. If i kill her you're the only one who can." Sasuke said before looking back to you.

"Go. Get Ryosuke out of here." Sasuke called as Sakura leaned down picking him up as he cried into her chest.

"I don't think so." You called making hand signs as a water dragon formed.

"Go NOW!" Sasuke yelled jumping as he made hand signs meeting your water with fire as they canceled each other out.

"I'm counting on you." Sasuke said to Kakashi as he then followed after Sakura and Naruto.

"Why are you doing this? You left the village. You don't even know Ryosuke so why do you care?" You asked as he glared to you.

"Because I won't let you use (Your Name) To hurt the ones important to her. I'm not letting you touch my family." Sasuke called drawing a kunai as he lunged for you.

'(Your Name) I know you're in there. Please.... Come back to us.' Sasuke thought as you both exchanged blows.