6

Song for chapter:
BOBBY- Logic
' who got the juice like me, who got the juice like, who got the juice like– I'm finna give it a D, hit it then she gon' be screamin', Be screamin' '
-
Grayson Dolan
1:08pm

I DON'T KNOW what just happened,

She got out of bed and came out looking like some kind of model, how's that even possible? of course she gave me a boner and I tried to use my skills but it wouldn't work.

She just rejected me,

I need a plan and I need it now.

-
Lily

I walked into the front office and fixed my short pencil skirt, I put on a smile and nervously fiddled with the material of a loose string.

My suitcase in my hands and beads of sweat layered on my forehead. I walked over to the front desk and smiled over at the old lady, she looked up and scans my outfit, making sure to give me a look.

I looked down and looked over my clothes, what did I do?

"Hi, I'm here to meet Mr.Laurel, I'm suppose to have an interview booked." she gave me one more look and snickered. "sure you are, might as well kick yourself out." I was taken aback from her comment and gave her a look.

"excuse me? I don't think any of this is your buisness, I barely arrived for the interview with him. So before you open your mouth, make sure to know who your talking to." She eyed me up and down, rolling her eyes.

I sighed and she told me he was all the way on top of the building, down the hallway and to take a right. I thanked her and made my way to the elevator.

-
I knocked on the wooden oak door and heard a raspy voice spoke, "come in.." I opened the door and he was turned away from me.

"Hello Ms. Mendez, it's wonderful to finally meet you." I smiled and walked over to the couch. "it's nice to meet you to Mr. Laurel, I came here to discuss the job interview." He chuckled and turned around.

"do you know why you want to work here?" I nodded and opened up my suitcase and passed him my application.

"I would love to be able to write for your newspapers, getting lots of information on certain interest of topics and adding more into the front pages to get people hooked, it would be a wonderful experience." He thought about it and gave eye contact.

He got out of his chair and came over close to me, "and why would you want to do that for me, when you could just have sex with me for the position." He put his hands on my thighs and I harshly pushed him away.

"What the hell! Who do you think you are, just putting your crusty ass hands on girls like that! Is that how you treat all your employer's!" I quickly got up and gathered my things, he looked angry and tried fixing his hair.

"Mr. Laurel, if this is how you act towards women. I don't want to work for your company nor you ever, now if you'll excuse me." I walked out of his office and down to the elevator.

Once it was done, I walked out and the old lady gave me a look of shock. I have a smile and said goodbye, "wait young lady, I'm sorry about how I judged you. I though you were like all those other women, I was quick to judge and I'm sorry." I nodded and laughed.

"go to hell, God your all some weirdos." I walked out and made my way towards my car.

People are so stupid.

-
"Lily, your back so soon." I rolled my eyes and pulled out my hair, leaving it to roll down my back.

"How was the interview?" He asked and I turned around, "the boss was a dick and the front desk accused me of being one of his hookers, so if your asking how it went. It was horrible and I never wanna go back." I deadpan.

"well did you get the job?"I let out a frustrated groan and he chuckled, "I'm guessing you didn't get the job?" I scoffed and walked past him.

But he held onto my forearm,

I tried tugging it away but he held me back, "I don't like that way your acting towards me, just know we're still going to that lunch understand?" I snatched my arm from him and gave a hard glare.

"I don't wanna go, because men make me sick and I also don't like that way your acting towards me." I walk away and walk into my room.

Dick heads.

×××
Update yall,

Read my other books please :)

•Mia