'I Was Destined To be yours'

Shanti tried to stop his son.Amidst house filled up with guests.She tried to keep normal face.

Sh-"Vidyuth stop.I said.

You cant go like this.Few hours you got married.Your wife is sitting inside.Waiting for you and."

Vidyuth rubbed his face.With his palms.He couldnt make his mother.Understand what he felt inside.He kept calm face.

V-"I have to go.Mom but.I will be back.

I know.You will understand me."

He touched her cheeks.Then said good bye from eyes.To turn back and.Slowly speak.

V-"She will too understand."

He left.On that rainy night.Leaving his family with questions.Newly wedded wife.Waiting for him.Didnt knew why.What he did.

Next morning Vijay and Shanti were.Sitting with blank faces.The night passed with storm.Outside and inside it was.Not less similar situation.For them.They had to face guests.Which became possible.Then handle confusion.And wait which started.It never ended.Till sun rose.Calling it morning.

Vijay felt giddy.A night without sleep.Was not good for his health.He had high blood pressure.His wife.Who looked equally pale.Disturbed gave him medicines.He had some water.They didnt knew this morning.They had to face.Everything was going smooth.Happy for the family.When their elder son Vidyuth decided to get married.Vidyuth was exceptionally talented.From childhood.An artist.He loved painting.

Music,art and nature made him happy.He felt peace being in his world.His views were kind.Of selfish.As they stick to him.Restricted within himself.For his benefits.His father often having brawl of words with him.he ended up making it point.He had no interest in his family business.Later things were at peace.When Vivaan the peacemaker.Entered calling it truce between father and son.Vivaan was younger brother of Vidyuth.And younger son of Vijay and Shanti.

Vidyuth was always busy with friends.Invading his journey in life.Keeping with nature and art.His paintings were in demand.In exhibitions.That he took as profession.However he loved music.Singing and making his own tunes.He loved his family and younger brother.Vivaan was one person.he could die for.When he was there.No one would dare to raise finger at his brother.Both brothers were like.Shields for each other.They had strength and handsome features.For which families were.Ready to form alliance with house.

One day when family visited hometown.In Hyderabad.Apart from city life.Shanti found her daughter in law in.Ramya.A simple and sweet girl.Educated and smart.Who was perfect for Vidyuth in all aspects.Their families were in same neighbourhood.Being known to each other.Everything got fixed in a hurry.The bride and bride groom got very less time.To meet and talk.Vidyuth didnt say.His face said how he had.Fallen for pretty eyes.Which conveyed alot to him.In first meeting.

Vivaan pulled his leg.Till final day came.And the marriage took place.In their home town.After which next day all returned back to city.For grand reception.

It was after coming back from reception.In presence of guests.Vidyuth was found tensed.After getting phone call.He had a thing for friends.If needed he can give life.If asked for help.He would go anywhere at any time.This didnt go well many times.With Vijay and Shanti as well.This is how he left.That night telling his mother.He would back.But no news came.

A tired Vivaan.Entered with few of his friends behind.He panted catching his breath.His hair messed up.Still in attire of last night's.Event and face looked drowsy.Vijay and Shanti's eyes went to him.His face gave answers.