Requested

This is for SuperSammyO1999 I hope you enjoy this. It's something different then i normally do. I don't want any hate for this i honestly hope you guys like this. I know its short but I'm just trying to write what I can, while i can, the best I can. So thank you guys so much fo reading.

Darry waited nervously for dally to get home. He had to tell him something that could possibly change their whole lives forever. Something that could make their relationship more accetable to others. Darry and Dally had been seretly dating for a while. No one knew. Dally walked in and smiled when he saw his boyfriend. He kissed his cheek. "He baby" He said with a smile. "Hey." Darry said looking down. "Whats wrong?" Dally asked lifing Darry's chin up so that he was looking at him. "Dally... I gotta tell you something." "What is it?" Dally asked. "Dally, I.. I think I'm transgender." Dally was confused for a minute. "What does that mean baby?" "it means i wanna be a girl." Dally nodded and kissed him. "Ok baby." "Your ok with it?" Darry asked with a smile. Dally nodded. "Of course baby. If it makes you happy." Darry smiled and kissed him. 'I love you." Dally smiled. "I love you too."

Stay gold and dont forget to do it for johnny!!!