Keefe POV

I said I love you. I don't think heard me. But, I feel like I heard her say I love you too. But it was probably the wind. Ya, she doesn't like me in that way. After I ditched a couple of classes, I decided I should probably go to my empath class. After school was over, I was thinking about who I should ask tot he ball. A bunch of girls were asking me, but I said no. I don't know why. But then, I saw Fitz talking to Sophie again. I was listening to their conversation. 

"Hey, Sophie."

"Hey, Fitz. What's up?"

Fitz leaned down and kissed her. Sophie pulled away. I am proud of her. I started smiling.

"What the heck Fitz! I don't like you that way."

"Ya you do," and he dipped down and gave her another kiss. This time he was intense. There was a crowd around them. Sophie shoved him into a locker.

"Stop it Fitz!"

"Why? Is it because you like Keefe?"

"YES!"

Woah. Did Foster just say that? She just said that. Fitz then pushed her into a locker. I got so mad. I walked through the crowd, and Sophie was about to hit him back. I held her fist and she instantly put it down and looked at me. 

"What the heck is wrong with you Fitz?" I shouted.

He punched me. Oh no he didn't. I punched him back and tackled him on the floor. Sophie just stared at me. And then she fainted. I needed to get her to Elwin. So I pushed Fitz off. However, when I grabbed her, he pushed me back to the ground. I punched him one more time in the face. And then he fell and fainted. I picked Sophie up bridal style and carried her to Elwin. When I got him there I told him what happened.

"Keefe, your knuckles are bleeding."

I looked down. They were bleeding badly. 

"It's okay just take care of Sophie."

He then gave Sophie a few exilers and she looked back to normal. Then he forced me to sit so that he can fix my knuckles. After a couple of minutes, they looked back to normal.

"Thanks, Elwin," I mumbled.

"Your welcome. And stay out of trouble."

I smirked. As if that was possible.

"I am going to stay here with Sophie until she wakes up," I said.

"Okay, I am going to go. It's my lunch break." He waved to me and left.

I was alone in the room. Then Sophie woke up. She looked so cute when she sleeps. Woah, did I just say that? Yes, yes I did. I smiled.

"Keefe?"

"Hey, Sophie. Are you glad to see me?" I smirked.

She got up and hugged me. She started crying into my shoulder.

"It's going to be okay," I reassured her.

"Thank you, Keefe."

"For what?" I said cupping her face so that I could see her.

"For being there."

"Of course."

Then I looked into her eyes. She looked back into mine. I noticed how close we were. And she noticed too. She started blushing.

"Umm, Sophie?"

"Ya?" She said dreamily.

I grinned. "Will you go to the ball with me?"