planning

Grayson's POV

"so what were you thinking, like what do you have in mind"

"I don't know Grayson, I don't just want to pick a random place either, like a wedding day is a big day and i guess I want the place we get married at to mean something to the both of us".

"That's what I was thinking as well, I was thinking maybe like the beach we first met at. It has meaning to it right?"

"Grayson oh my gosh, yes. That actually sounds perfect baby" she spoke as she looked up at me with glistening eyes.

We were currently walking through the mall, hand in hand as we talked about venues for our wedding day. Seems like she likes the idea of a beach wedding as well. We figured after the mall we would go and hire someone to help us plan the weddings from start to finish, because truthfully none of us knew anything about how to organize one, so planning our own wedding would have turned out kind of like a disaster I guess.

I'm still so stunned and amazed by her. She's literally perfect, every inch of her. And the fact that I'll be marrying her in two months is crazy to me. I genuinely ask myself how I got so damn lucky.

_____________
________

Alexis's POV
A few weeks later

The wedding is now only a week away and I'm freaking out so much. It's not that I'm stressing out about our plans or anything. I'm freaking out because... just wow. I'm marrying the guy I love in only a few weeks. That means I'll be with him for the rest of my life. We're so young as well and we are already here. I wouldn't change it for the world. I'm beyond excited to start my life with him. Start our little family.

It's amazing how you can start off somewhere and end up somewhere so different to what you had imagined. But everything turned out perfect for me. Everything is turning out perfectly and I'm so thankful. Thankful that my happiness is coming back. Thankful that Grayson came back. Thankful that he didn't give up on me even when I was at my lowest. Thankful that he kept his promise this time.

I went dress shopping with my best friend and sister last week and after a long ass time of choosing, I finally chose the perfect dress. Grayson also went shopping and picked out his tux for the wedding.

Not going to lie, knowing the fact that my own mother won't be there scares me. It's the biggest day of my life that's supposed to be filled with happiness and happiness only but a small part of me will always feel like a piece of my happiness is missing, and that's because my mom won't be there. I miss her so much. But I've learnt how to move on with the memories and not bring myself down. I want to be happy, especially on my wedding day.

The bachelor parties are also planned and done. Strippers will be there, but I only know one man that I'll ever be attracted to in such way, and that's Grayson so I have nothing to worry about... and neither does he.

___________
Grayson's POV

Happy is just an understatement to how I've been feeling lately. I'm overjoyed. The wedding is only a week away, wow. I can't believe it. This entire time, I kind of took the planning into my own hands because I didn't want Alexis to stress out about it at all. I've asked her the whole way through, what she likes and doesn't and then I go and make it official for the planning. So she's still had a say in it.

A small sigh of relief leaves my mouth as I let my body flop onto the bed next to her. Knowing that everything is done and planned is a huge weight lifted off my chest. It was stressful to get everything in order and ready for the big day. But it's done now. My hand snakes around her tired body and I pepper her with small kisses.

She turns around and wraps both her arms around my head and neck as she leans her forehead onto mine. This right here, feels right. This feels like happiness. This feels like... home.

She really is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. I've never been so sure about something.

I kiss her lips gently and snuggle her even closer to me then she already was.

"It's all going to work out just fine baby, just fine" is the last thing I whisper to her before we both drift off to sleep.