~chapter 3~

Brooklyn's p.o.v

Today is the day for cheer tryouts and my mom has fully convinced me to tryout. Why do I let her do this?

I love cheer and all that but I just idk it feels weird trying out rn.

I get ready for school and I wear a pair of black ripped American Eagle jeans with my black and white checkered vans and a maroon vans shirt. My hair is in two Dutch braids and my makeup is just a light nude maroon color with mascara and the rest of my everyday look.

I get to school and head to my first class, honestly I hate it because I have this class with one of the twins and they kinda creep me out a bit.

     As I walk in I see one of the twins sitting at his desk, he sits right next to me so I can easily talk to him till class starts.

    I walk over and sit down. Of course I'm greeted by which ever twin that sits next to me saying

"You look hot asf today." he bites his lip seductively and honestly I went a little weak.

OoF

I just smiled and said "thanks"

He smiled back and I sat down and started getting out my things.

"So tell me about you, no know actually knows anything about you besides that fact that your the hottest girl here and could literally own this school at this point." He said wink as if I was supposed to care.

"Well what do u want to know? And ummm which twin are you? I never really was told how to tell or have seen u enough with your name being brought up to know who you are. Sorry" I said kinda shyly giggling at how I just kept talking

"Oh that's okay, even our friends get us mixed up. It's honestly fine. But anyway I'm Grayson, and I have mole on my chin and I don't have wings, or curls in my hair by my ears. Ethan also has darker hair and has a mole next to his eye and one on his cheek. I also have one on the side of my jaw. Sorry that was a lot to take in😂" he says laughing at me expression.

"Yeah it was but I think I got it, plus now I know the one I like mores name." I say winking at him.

He laughs and shakes his head.

"So which one do you like more? And by the way I'm also taller and more muscular."

"We do love a tall man."

"Yes we do." He says laughing

The teacher walks in right as he bell rings, I shift in my chair so I'm now facing forward, and begin to take notes.

The two times I've been in this class has been the worst times of my life. He's boring and I almost fall asleep listening to his monotone voice.

I was scared out of my day dream by a hand tapping my right shoulder, luckily I didn't scream or grab his hand cause then I'd be in some real trouble.

I look over to see Grayson turn his head and lean towards me. I kinda panicked at how close he was to me.

"Hey can I see the notes, I wasn't paying attention." He says with a smile that would make any girl drop her panties in a second.

"Uhh neither was I!" I say laughing at the fact that neither of us where listening in the slightest.

He looked kinda shocked and leaned over to me again

"Oh so miss good girl isn't so good I see." He said with a wink that made my breathe hitch.

I just shook my head and gave him a little giggle before turning to face the board again, when I looked up he was ranting about kids never listening and people taking over him. He looked at me and kept his eyes locked in me for a solid 10 seconds then moved in with the lesson. And by that point at least half the class looked my way to see Grayson smirking stupidly and me laughing. Great good rep already.

The bell finally rang after an excruciating 90 mins in that horrid class telling me it's time to go to gym. As I walked out someone walked up to me, I looked over to meet Paisley's cute little smile, she is honestly so positive and fun to be around!

"Hey Brooklyn!" She said with a dippled (if that's even a word) smile

"Hey Paisley" I said smiling back as we walked into the locker rooms.

"So what are you up to lately?"

"Oh you know just chillin and getting used to all the new people and places what about you?"

"Just hanging out with friends and homework lots of homework. But speaking of friends you should hang out with me and a couple friends today!"

I though about it for a minute and decided why the hell not!

"Sure that sounds like fun, where at tho?"

"Either at my house or Ally's maybe Nate's who knows."

"Oh well I don't think Ally likes me all that much so maybe not...."

"Oh don't be silly! She loves u, she just jealous that you are prettier than her in every way and all the guys want u instead of her, she'll get over herself."   I looked at her shocked that she just said that, Ally is like the queen bee of the school, I don't really see why tho...

    Paisley punched my shoulder and smiled so I would calm down.

I laughed and so did Paisley, we changed and talked some more until we where walking out to line up.

I was wearing a:

       Not gonna lie the shorts where VeRy revealing and I   felt a little self conscious until

Not gonna lie the shorts where VeRy revealing and I felt a little self conscious until

"Damn booty be poppin!!"

I turned to see Ally and two other girls running up to me and Paisley, and of course right next to her was Grayson and Ethan. I laughed at what someone said and turned back forward and kept walking to my role call spot.

Gym was fun, but full of guys staring and girls glaring at me. Stupid sluts honestly I'm bouta cut somebody if they look at me like that again!

_________________

When school was over me and Paisley drove over to Ally's house in my car, we jammed to music the whole way and grabbed starbucks for me, her, Ally, Grayson, Ethan, Nate, and three others.

When we got there we they had music playing out back and lights in the pool, it looked sooo fun out here but honestly I can't stop thinking about what my dad would say if he knew I was some where like this. Ik it's nothing crazy but my dad is super protective and wouldn't let me out of the house past 10, no parties, no drinking, no drugs, and no boys. He's a nazi and I hate it.