1

"ugh" i groan as i reajust sasuke on my sholders. I ajust my wig covering my blond hair that look like my fathers. the back is longer shoulder length the right side of my bangs red. like my mothers. Yes i know my Mother. I look down at the binding with the hole in it. It was coming un done. i sigh. i see the gates oproching. i pick up the pace to see bubblegum pink hair. that i hate so much not just the hair the girl with the personality. i sigh and yell trying to deepen my voice from my girl one. yep im a girl. 

"SAKARA-CHAN I HAVE SASUKE-TEME" she turn around smiling and i run the rest of the way. her smile fades when she sees sasuke

"NARUTOOOOOOOOO WHAT DID YOU DO TO SASUKE-KUN." she takes sasuke to the hospital. i stand there stuned and Angry. Apparently i was there for a while because Ino ran over to and slapped me the rest of the konoha 12 where behind her along with Tsunade, jariya-sensei, and kakashi. they all glared at me. my eyes widen and squint at them. suddenly there was sand at my feet.i turn to my right to see Garra glaring at me.

"what did i do to you?" 

"you hurt sasuke your own comrad"kakashi says i look down at the seals on my arm holdng all my stuff.

" what are you talking about?"

"Naruto you are Banished from the hidden leaf for trying to kill a fellow ninja" my eyes widen. i start to know that im going to regrest this later

"naruto you know that i taught you the rasengan to defend yourself not hurt a comrad" i run up to him and punch him into a house to the side. i start to walk to him. i had to be held back by the Konaha 10. 

"LET GO OF ME" i say freeing myself. he gets up and walk to the group again " I KNOW FOR A FUCKING FACT THAT MY FATHER LEFT HIS JUTUS FOR ME. YOU KNOW WHAT I BETTER SAY THIS NOW. YOU ARE THE WORST GOD FATHER IN THE HISTORY OF NINJA OF HUMANS!" i Yell at him. his eyes widen. i wipe off the makeup on my cheeks. i toss off the jacket and ripe the pants off to revial a black tanktop and orange shorts. i rip off my wig.and toss it on the ground.

"I SWEAR TO YOU I WILL COME BACK TO HUNT YOU ALL DEAD OR NOT" i say pulling out one of my fathers kunai and toss it as deep as i could into the forest and disapper in yellow flash. i apper next to the kunai i swipe it up and start running. i suddenly feel a pain go thorogh my torso. i stop and start to try and breath i look down at my feet to see blood gathering up i start to see black spots. i feel my knees buckle from under me isee the ground coming close to my face until i stop. im turned around to see a face i havent seen in awhile.

"Itachi?"