Chapter V

(The guy in the pic is your brother. The blue eye is when he was a child,both of them were blue. The red eye is now, when he is a vampire, both of them are red now.)

"Belle, wake up..."

"Wake up!"

"GODDAMMIT BELLE WAKE UP!"

"WHAT THE HELL", I yelled while standing up, just to take a seat again because of the dizziness.

"I've been trying to wake you up since hours, Bee-chan!", My brother frowned.

"Here's your new uniform", he said, handing me white shorts with a black stripe, a white shirt, a white jacket with two black stripes on the sleeve if the right arm, black shoulder pads with two golden stripes and the collar was black. Two rows of golden buttons were to be seen and there were two white and dark red coats, one for around the waist, and one for around the shoulder. There was a belt, where I could strap my sword onto and it was golden. There were black thigh high boots, with 5 cm heals.

 There were black thigh high boots, with 5 cm heals

(Sorry if it looks weird >~<)

HELL YASSSS I WILL BE A LITTLE TALLER!, I thought excited.

"STOP STARING, go change", Josh mumbled.

"FINE", I said while rushing into the bathroom.

After changing I went out of my room and Lacus was waiting for me.

"Good morning, princess~", he cooed.

"Grrrrr...."

"Calm down,I'm just here to lead you to the conference room. Follow me", he said, turning on his heel with a smile.

"Oh, a conference?", I asked with a hint of curiosity.

"Yep! They want to do something against the JIDA, Japanese Imperial Demon Army. They have been quite a problem", he explained and suddenly stopped, making me bump into his back.

"Iteh teh teh...", I mumbled walking in.

"BELLE-CHAN !", Krul ran up to me, embracing me.

"Hey Ruru", I just made up a nickname.

"Ruru? I like it", she giggled, her red orbs glowing. "Let us begin"

"Where is Ferid?", I asked, saying his real name, because it looks like they're rivals.

"This is the Progenitor Council, only rank 6 and above", she stated, taking a seat on her throne.

"Oh, okay", I said, then suddenly faces started to appear on floating TVs (HAHA....) .

"So, we need to do something about the JIDA", a vampire stated, Lest!
"Hey Belle", he said.

I waved at him, smiling.

"We should send Belle to the humans, disguised. She was a former human, so it should be easy for her to blend in", another vampire said. There was a name tag: Ky Luc, fifth progenitor.