Nugget X Kuudere Lily

{play song when said}

( Story idea bbyy you guessed it freaking Lyriaisawesome ... Literally the only one who reads my one shots.

So thanks Lyria, I really appreciate that your my friend

So thanks Lyria, I really appreciate that your my friend. :3)

No one's POV (okay.. I'ma try TRY!!!! to do this. I really haven't done much of this style...STYLE!!!)

{For reasons we are going to make this in eighth grade and Billy is still missing.}

Lily was sitting in the classroom as they reviewed a sixth grade skill, Pi. Not 3.1415926 no it's the circumfrence and diameter...lame right? Lily was there silent. Nugget was besides her. He didn't know why his heart would beat the slightest bit faster and Lily doesn't know why this boy made her feel something, but she doesn't know what. She always kept a composer and never wanted to lose that composer. Lily couldn't help that feeling, every look he gave her, all those little smiles he gives her, and all the hugs in the world. She sighs as the teacher left the room. Nugget couldn't help but love her. Her unique hair, her (just a guess) clear sky blue eyes, but he wishes she could say something without all the dread, her voice was none the less melodelical. Every word she even said left Nugget on edge. The be rang and Nugget tried to stop Lily. Lily just wanted to leave but felt to upset about not knowing this feeling. "CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, LIKE, FOREVER!!!" Nugget was hurt and on the cliff to tears. Lily was shocked she said this but she doesn't know why.

{A week later}

Nugget's POV

{In his mind he talks out of the third person.)

''CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, LIKE FOREVER!!!" I sigh as I open up my locker as notes fall down to the floor. I pick them up one by one and read them.

9/22

Hey, Nugget, I think why do you cause these feelings? I know kinda rude I'm sorry but why? I probably should say my name right? But I like this better. It's better to write notes. You'll probably never read them. Anyways why do you make me want to hug you, why do you make me feel like smilling, why do you make me happy? Why why why why!

                                -L.

10/3

Why do I feel like that poem you read in class was for me? I guess I should lay hints to who I am. But I won't. If you ever found out it'll totally ruin the flow. What flow? I won't say. But I won't write it down Nugget. I still need my answers asshole.

                    -L.

I smile to myself. Someone really cared enough to write me notes.

10/31

Happy Halloween! I liked your costume. Naruto really suits you! And I cosplayed as Sasuke. Other girls did too so that's good. If you don't know I ship them. I don't know why that made me feel special that we were dressed up. Anyways I'm doing research on this feeling. But if you do read this please tell me what I'm feeling.

                                           -L.

12/3

I'm so sorry for what I said. I'm oh so sorry. I just wanted to be alone. I just wanted to go away that day. Please forgive me. Please. It breaks my heart.

12/4

I've done more research and I still don't know. You're driving me insane, and yet for some reason I, what do girl say for this feeling, love this feeling. And I still don't know why. I want good to answer these questions.

12/5

Hey! I still haven't found out but I just thought I could say I really like your hair! And your personality! I wish I could be like you! Heh, sorry got kinda excited. Anyways I'ma say it now, your still driving me crazy.

12/5

Hey! I wanted to say I'm still insane and crazy to feel this feeling forever. Okay thanks Nuggy!

12/6

No words! Sorry ^u^

12/7

Meet me behind the school!

Behind the school? Who is this girl?

I see Lily behind the school. She was smiling to herself. I run over to her and she was kind of shocked. "H-Hey Nugget..." She says. I look at her. "So what is it!" I ask. She let's out a sigh. "Can I tell you in the form of a song?" I nod.

{Play now}

"Sometimes I hate every single stupid word you say!

Sometimes I wanna slap you and your whole face!

There's no one quite like you!

You push all my buttens!

I know life would suck without you!

And at the same time I wanna to hug you, I wanna to wrap my hands around your neck."

"Your an asshole! But I love you!

And you make me so mad I ask myself-"

"Why I'm still here, oh where could I go?"

"Your the your the only love I've ever known!"

"But I hate you, I really hate you! So much I think it might be True love!"

"True love"

"It must be true love!"

"Nothing else can break my heart like true love!"

"True love"

"It must be true love"

"Nothing else can break my heart like you..." Lily said crying a bit and smiling. Nugget suddenly put his hand on her cheek and leaned in for a kiss. He kissed and she kissed back. It was a solid minute before they pulled away. He looked and in the distant he saw Billy smiling with tears in his eyes as he walked away. Nugget let go of Billy. And by the looks of it so did Lily. Nugget planted a kiss on her forehead as she giggled. "Thank you so so so much Nugget!" Nugget smiled. "The pretty Lily is welcome..." I say with tears in my eyes.

(I hope I did okay! Okay love you flipping Baka's CYA!!!)