- lust

Y/N's P.O.V

Just as Baekhyun was about to tell me someone snatched my phone out of my grasp. I gasped and looked behind me.

"Hey Jungkook give it back!" i said reaching for my phone. "No way, its none of your business who i'm dating so back off." he said with fire in his eyes, i gulped "s-sorry...now can i please have my phone back?" i asked slightly petrified. "As long as you promise not to buzz around in my damn business" he said giving me a death glare. I gulped and slowly nodded my head, Jungkook gave me my phone back and walked out of my room. I sighed and placed my phone back down on my bedside table. I laid down in my queen size bed and looked up to the stars since i had a sunroof in my room. I never noticed how beautiful the night sky was, i slowly drifted off to sleep while having lots of thoughts about jungkook 'girlfriend' i wondered if it was that rose girl.

2 weeks later....
Jungkook and his 'girlfriend' broke up for some odd reason, i learned that he wasn't dating that rosè girl so it was probably someone he was just playing with. But that's a story for a different time...

|

I fluttered my eyes while the sun was beaming into my room. I was gonna get up from my bed but then i realized it was the weekend.

"Finally!" i said while having a big smile on my face. When i was just about to close my eyes i heard knocking on my door. "ughh..." i said getting up from my bed and heading to the door, and to my surprise it was yoongi.

"yoongi what are you doing?" i asked surprised. "oh you haven't been out of your room for a while, so i thought you where dead" he said staring blankly at me. I softly punched his shoulder "awww you actually care for me" i said with a smile on my face. "oh no your brother told me to check on you this wasn't my decision." I looked at him with a sad face, "y-you don't care for m-me?" i said sadly. "fine maybe a part of me wanted to come and see you...." he said turning away from me and heading somewhere "SEE I KNEW YOU CARED FOR ME!" i yelled as he walked away.

I closed my door and headed to my closet to pick out an outfit for the day. I choose a red dress and high black boots, i grabbed a black jean jacket and walked downstairs.

"morning Y/N" jin said while making breakfast I sat down at the dinning table "morning, what are you making?"

"oh i'm just making rice and eggs nothing specially since i'll be out all day with the boys" Jin said handing me a plate of food. "thanks" i said he nodded in response.

"wait so that means i'll have a house all to myself?!" i asked with excitement. "haha sorry but you'll be here with jungkook, it's an adult thing so you guys can't come." He said patting my head, i sighed "aww but i'm an adult..." i said pouting. "haha sure you are" after that he left the kitchen and i was left alone.

I was thinking what i could do for the rest of the day, my thoughts were interrupted when i heard a slight cough behind me i spun around and noticed jungkook leaning on the door frame. "Where did the boys go?" he asked directing his focus on me.

"oh uh they had to go out to do some 'adult' stuff" i said. "hmm, okay then do you know when they'll be back?" i shook my head but then my phone buzzed i looked down and read.

"we won't be back till tomorrow morning, behave!" i giggled a bit reading the word 'behave'.

"so?" jungkook asked taking a seat next to me. "oh he said they won't be home till tomorrow morning..." i said getting up from my seat.

"and where do you think your going?" jungkook asked looking at me in confusion. "changing into something more comfortable, have a problem with that?" i said walking up the stairs. "feisty....i like it" i heard jungkook growl.

I walked into my closet and put on some more comfortable clothes since i wasn't allowed out of the house.

This is what your wearing.

 i knew what i was wearing was inappropriate but deep inside me i just wanted to

i knew what i was wearing was inappropriate but deep inside me i just wanted to.... tease jungkook. I left my room and heading downstairs i noticed jungkook laying down in the living room so i snuck towards him and jumped on him. "ahhh!" jungkook screamed opening his eyes wide. "hehe, so what do you wanna do today?" i asked still sitting on his chest. "well for one you can get off me" he said slightly pushing me off him.

I got off him and sat on the other side of the couch. "okayyy? i'm bored!" i said pouting and tugging at his shirt. "what has gotten into yo—"

"Y/N WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING?" jungkook yelled looking at my figure. "huh? what do you mean?" i asked acting stupid. Jungkook looked at me scanning my whole body from head to toe. "what?" i asked smirking a bit.

"What's happened to you, the first time we met you were all shy and now your just different..." he said looking away from me. I took this as my chance and sat on his lap whilst looking at him. He was startled at first which almost caused me to fall off of him but i felt a pair of hands grip my waist and hold me steady. I looked at jungkook who was looking at me intensely watching my every move , his eyes darker and looked...lustful. I gulped while looking at him i couldn't seem to draw my eyes away from him and neither could he.

I got a little scared so i tried getting out of his grip but in doing so all i heard from him was a groan in pleasure. I moved a little slower and heard a very low groan. "s-stop doing t-tha—..." i heard jungkook say struggling to get the words out.
"what was that?" i asked biting my lip slightly "fuck it" jungkook growled whilst he was onto of me kissing down my jaw line leaving his marks behind like he was marking his territory. My breathing started getting heavier. I gasped when he found my sweet spot, he sucked on it which made me let out a small moan i felt jungkook smirk on my skin. I felt his soft plump lips finding there way up to mine. Our lips connect and the kiss was passionate like our lips have been looking for each other for a long time. Our kiss was long and when our lips pulled away from each other we we're gasping for air.

Jungkooks lips once again attached them self's to my neck leaving soft but passionate kisses he reached my sweet spot again which cause me to breath out a soft moan "moan for me princess" jungkook said sucking on my sweet spot i moaned in response when he softy bit down on that one spot.
The rest of the night was filled with passionate kisses but nothing more.

_____________________________

so that was one uhhhh spicy chapter
and no they didn't do 'it'. Just clearing things up. :))  I kinda wrote this story at 1:40am so ya enjoy, i'm probably not even gonna remember i wrote this when i wake up whoops :)

Also i changed the books name hope y'all don't mind just think this fits better....

okay bye 🍓