chapter 1:enchant

(Unique pov)

I'm now in my room ahhhh I can't believe na na sa langit kami I mean in the clouds... And I don't have a enchant...enchant mean in here you have a magic?..
Kanina may nag bigay sa akin ng libro tika basahin natin........
'There are seven types of enchant'
Hmm interesting it's a book title..

(start reading the book)
Types of enchant

1.Enchant wind/ not only wind but can make a big turnado and can blow a hundred houses and can make it rain or not, .. snow or sunny and it can control MR if they have a bond together, a stronger bond..(only one person have it)

2. Enchant water / can make a big tsunami or make a water to lightning,. right it can make lightning and can make electricity and it has 50% can control the ice if she know how to calm ...(only one person have it)

3. Enchant ice/ can make you turn into ice or make you froze for an hour or a year and it connected to water so it have 20% can control some of the water to......(only one person have it)

4. Enchant mr/ Mind reader / they can see what you see and hear what you hear if they use there power and they can transfer to anything like things, face, anything...........(only one person have it)

5. Enchant sm/ slow motion it can stop the time and can see the future and past and can make time to go fast or slow to his/her sight only..
(a lot of people have use it)

6. Enchant light / this is the second of the best enchant in enchanted academy and second of the Powerful..... And no one knows what enchant light has...

7. Enchant goddess/
It's aknown.... Like enchant light no one knows what is this enchant has but we are all know the enchant G is the most powerful enchant...

Noted:There are so many types of enchant but this is the special Enchant.

And they have a different necklace each different enchant
And you can know what enchant you belong to when the moon is blue .....

So are you ready???

(finished reading)

.

😱OMG

Kanalibutan ako yung

"So are you ready" ahhh Creepy

So when???????

Kaylan!???

*knock knock *

Dali Dali kung nilagay ang libro sa Kama at pumunta sa pinto at binuksan...

It's Reign and Rina.

"OMGgggg Unique " tili ni Reign

"nabasa mo ba Unique ang about sa mga Enchant???"-Rina

"Waaaahhhhhh I can't wait to know kung Anong enchant ang meron ako!!!" Rina PA rin yan guys.

" lakas Maka tili ahh"

"Alam mo sa susunod na dalawang linggo na ang Blue moon sabi ng head teacher ng SM kyaAaaaaaa"- si Reign ulit.

Wait...

Ano daw dalawang linggo nalang ang blue moon???

Kinakabahan ako.

"s-so d-dalawang l-linggo n-nalang??" Kinakabahan talaga ako e.