Prolouge

Note:

If you are going to post some quotes on my story, please credit me at least.

PLAGARISM IS A CRIME

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A kiss can increase your heart rate by three-fold. The mere touch launching a jolt of electrical energy searing from the mouth to the fingertips. It makes your body fluid, a sensation that can make your mentality vacant, flashing an avid hue of disarray to your senses.

Tounge's wise....

Irresistibly hot....

And sweetly....

Sweetly, warm...

He slowly guided me to the window, our only outlet to escape. All the doors were locked, each with a pair of armed ladies in waiting. I fell on my heel, but was welcomed by the motion of his embrace. We scurried in slow paces, afraid to catch the guard's interest.

I looked ahead to the forest, where Jude was waiting. He was waving his tail, stomping his hooves until we held him in place. We parked ourselves on his back and rode with the wind.

I rested my head on his chest, and our proximity allowed me to gaze at his upper torso. Because I was sitting ahead of him, the scar on his chest was right next to me, protruding under the thin sheet of his garments. It looked sharp and rough. I suddenly felt guilty, since I was responsible for it. To hide my guilt-shame expression, I buried my face on his chest, my hand clutching on his waist, secretly touching his muscles where it lay bare on some parts of his clothing.

"I can see your craving desire. It's evident "

He chuckled as I inched closer. Triumphantly satisfied with my embarrassement.

I looked up at him and made a decision to be bold rather than to lie.

"Fortunately, you're right"

I looked up at the sky, traveled my eyes on the trees, and noticed a metal winking on it's branches. Something fell near me. And before I knew it, He was sprawled on the ground, one arrow peircing through his chest to his back.

I cradled him in my arms, and felt tensely certain that he breathed his last.