Chapter 1 - THE GATHERING(1)

In the Cafe, at the counter desk.

Moonlight and Alex: *sipping their drinks*

Moonlight: *puts his cup down and sigh* Man! Alex, I really don't like having a nervous vibe whenever we are out in the night.

Alex: *puts his cup down as well* Yeah, me either. Wish we can do something to get rid of that feeling. Those "Ghouls" just kept on capturing and eating our kind like a savage...

Moonlight: *snaps his fingers* I know what we can do!! Come closer.

Alex: *leans closer towards Moonlight*

While both of them were whispering, a man came in and sit right beside them

Waitress: May I help you sir?

Man: Get me a cup of coffee please.

Waitress:Sure, is there anything else you would like to have?

Man: No, a cup of coffee will do.

Waitress: Alright, one cup of coffee coming right up. *leaves and went to the get the drink*

Back to Moonlight and Alex's Conversation

Moonlight: *whisper* Do you know about that mysterious association that fight against ghouls?

Alex: No.. wait- Are you talking about CCG? The one that solves cases related to ghouls?

Moonlight: Yes! That's the one! We should definitely join it!

Waitress: *comes back with a cup of coffee* Here you go sir.

Man: Thank you. *take a sip of the coffee*

Alex:Join it? How are we going to do that? *raised one of his eyebrows*

Moonlight: Good question... hmm *looks around and thinks*

Man:Thanks for the coffee. Keep the change. *places some money under the cup and leaves*

Alex: *looked a the man and noticed a card fell out of his pocket* Hey sir! You dropped your ca- *pauses as the man disappeared and picked the card up*

Moonlight: *noticed Alex bending down to the floor* What are you doing? *confused*

Alex: *looked at the card and showed it to Moonlight* THIS.

Moonlight: *took the card and read it* CCG... Recruitment...?

Alex: *nodded* I guess today is our lucky day huh?

Moonlight: Alright! Let's go then! *grabbed Alex and dragged him out*

Waitress: AHEM! Aren't you forgetting something? *crosses her arms*

Moonlight: *sweatdrops* oh... sorry. Gotten really excited back there.... Here! Keep the change. *gives the money to the waitress and leaves*

************************************************************************

Moonlight: That was awesome! We are going to be recruited into the CCG! *jumps happily*

Alex:Yeah, but we didn't know if it is true or not.

Moonlight: Well, we just have to find out sooner in the next update!

Alex and Moonlight: Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please leave a vote and comments. Bye!

Alex: *smiles a bit*

Moonlight: *noticed it* Did you just smiled?

Alex: No.

Moonlight: *confused*