Hyung? Which one?

Y/N POV//

I opened my locker to put my school books in when suddenly I felt a hand slam the door close. I already knew who it was, Hwang Hyunjin and his two sidekicks. You know, the one that acts like a rat and the one that is a rat, Han Jisung and Lee Minho. Minho and Jisung are exchange students from South Korea; they seemed to make friends easily with the school jerk... well it kind of makes sense as he's also from South Korea but he moved here when he was 5 and they came here about 2and a half years ago, their English is pretty good and Jisung seems to be good at everything but the fact that they pick on me just makes me wanna throw a chair at them...accidently of Corse J

Let's resume back to reality... oh yeah the locker being slammed closed.

Hyunjin popped out of god knows where, looking up at his 5'8 self and him looking down at my 5'4 self. I quickly made eye contact with jisung to try and intimidate him as he's only 5'5 but of Corse Miho had to find his way in-between our intense eye contact blocking jisung with his body.

I tried walking away (emphasis on tried) until he stopped me at my tracks "great" I thought "another lunch hour wasted on these dweebs". He just stood there like an absolute creep staring in my soul like I just killed someone. "erm...what?" I questioned the 3 guys in front of me "hyung wants to know If you have boyfriend" jisung blurted out; okay, wait up, hold the phone. There's literally two things that confused me in the sentence, first of all what's a "hyung" and second of all I'm pretty sure I he just asked if I have a boyfriend.... To that question I can proudly say "Nope" but who's hyung? I don't have time to think this deep into that question. "no I don't" I answered back, a quick "thanks" was heard and off they went, scrambling away like total weirdoes.

When they left I had this sudden urge to Google what hyung means:

Google: Oppa (오빠) and hyung (형) mean 'older brother', noona (누나) and unnie (언니) mean 'older sister'. However, themeaning of these terms expands much further than just your blood related siblings.

Ohhh so like he's talking about his older friends. But which one Minho or Hyunjin?