Chapter 8: I'm Spiderwoman

1 week later

Cap's POV:
Ugh......Beca had just been a little distant lately. We don't talk much. I don't know if she's ignoring me or I'm just too busy. Ugh.... I just hate myself. I might've too protective on her.

Beca's POV:
Finally!!! I've been waiting all my life you this day. I'm finally gonna get my suit from Fat Amy. I'm so excited!!!

I swung all my way to Fat Amy's house. She welcomed me in and led me to her room. Her room was nice. She then showed me the suit. It was wonderful I fit it on myself. It fits perfectly.

"It fits perfectly on you!" Fat Amy said.

"Uh..... I have to keep my identity hidden. Um..... how am I gonna do that with my something to cover my face?" I asked.

"Oh. I made this for you.(image above)."she said while handing me over the mask.

"It's beautiful. It fits well with the mask." I said.

We went over to the tv to check out if there were new episodes on Netflix. In the middle of an episode we were watching, the news flashes.

The news:
The treacherous Vulture has stricken again! The police are chasing him down as he had just robbed a bank worth 48 million dollars. He can still be spotted here in New York.
Bzzzz..... Bzzzz.....

The news just ended. I quickly grab my mask.

"The city calls" I said before rushing out the window and swinging through the city.

"Go get him girl!!!" Fat Amy yells.

I then saw The Vulture flying around about to escape New York. I shot a web at one of its wings and kicked him in the face. I jumped to kick him again but he grabbed my leg and threw me to another building. Before he could throw me again, I quickly caught his wing and tore off one of its engines therefore making his wings malfunction. After that, he dropped me down and he retreated back dropping all the money he stole down.

The crowds cheered for me as I went down the building. News casters and people have surrounded me.

"Who are you? What is your name?" News casters repeatedly said to me.

"I'm..... Spiderwoman."I said before swinging off home.

Today was.........fun.